Most powerful Clan of 2007?

unorclan

Corr & DF were really productive this year competing for the number 1 spot. DF had it, then Corr took it, then DF got it back. I'd have to say DF for taking back that spot, but Corr is on their tail.

DI still for P2P.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

DF - Divine Forces (best f2p in my opinion)

TR - The Rising

EH - Eternal Honour (personally I love this clan, even though I'm not a member or haven't been)

Corr - Corruption

Some other clans that someone might mention or have been mentioned:

VR - Violent Resolution

TT - The Titans

TRWF - The Runescape Warhungers Federation

The - Well, that's their name... :?

RSD - Runescape Dinasty (yes, it's spelt right - this clan and their members I respect a lot)

AG - Aggression (best p2p in my opinion, DI having serious difficulties and often losing to AG - although this clan is sort of "No Honour")

DI - Damage Inc

WG - Wilderness Guardians

Ah well, that's most of them that someone might be mentioning. Couple of them being good, but not the top, though.

Hopefully this helps unorclan :)

PS. Go to http://www.runehead.com/clans/clandb.php to see memberlists.

dimi2smallersc4.jpg

RS name Dimitrix

Leader of Clan Europe - secondary clan for all Europeans, ask permission from your main clan leader about joining.

DF, because for me clans are all about f2p warring. I think Corr have every chance of beating them though and getting no. 1 but at the moment DF is on top.

If I had the choice though Id join Corr.

Yes, I'd join Corr too. The DFPD has too many flashing lights :uhh:

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

DF is far superior to Corr maybe not always in power terms but in terms of solid stability and general community i know who id choose

Edit: Shinobi just joined DF they wont be alive for much longer

TF for getting rank 37 on raw with 35 members? 6 wins 0 losses in full outs :-w

Tee hee nah defo not us but whoever said EH they are in such a big slump atm its unreal

smurffini12pnggb8.png

DF is far superior to Corr maybe not always in power terms but in terms of solid stability and general community i know who id choose

Edit: Shinobi just joined DF they wont be alive for much longer

Agreed about DF being substantially better right now but I'd have to say that "in terms of solid stability and general community" Cor is stronger, seeing as DF has only become really good (ie the #1 clan, not saying they weren't good before) since they gained a lot of ex-DS members. Not to mention the fact Cor has been around much, much longer. Oh, and I especially agree with your edit. :lol:

Ds for a big period, they died, so DF, then cor, now for a while again df

I'd say the most powerfull clan was DS, when they died DF was.

Tr dont deserve it, they are slipping already...they get beat by top 8clans so how can they be #1 in power.. :-w

4lt4s5.png

Df has been arround 1 year, corruption has been arround for 5.

Dont post bs, df has been around longer but only gotten into big power when ds died and most ds went to Df because df was one of the few clans who would/could give Di competition

4lt4s5.png

Df has been arround 1 year, corruption has been arround for 5.

Dont post bs, df has been around longer but only gotten into big power when ds died and most ds went to Df because df was one of the few clans who would/could give Di competition

You dont post bs, DF is not that old of a clan.

2 years tops.

dude ds was jsut alot of ppl and some werent even that good...some of the best pkers are edge pkers cause they train at 1 on 1 combats and ill agree lots of ppl from ds went to df and df was good then they lsto it and they got back new clans are rising and allying to beat df and my lvl 89 pure is in it. LOW_LEVEL CLANS like V0p and AFd are lead by 50-60s of co leaders and other stats. they allying to be the best but they always having war so they cant be number 1 even with Df being number 1...but i say that df is the best but will soon lose the title because a new clan called [bleep] will kill em [bleep]=fatal k0ers =) leader not me but my friend lvl 124 fatal slash21 and recruting lvls 100-120 no exceptions unless u got def and ur 99 range or 99 mage

dude ds was jsut alot of ppl and some werent even that good...some of the best pkers are edge pkers cause they train at 1 on 1 combats and ill agree lots of ppl from ds went to df and df was good then they lsto it and they got back new clans are rising and allying to beat df and my lvl 89 pure is in it. LOW_LEVEL CLANS like V0p and AFd are lead by 50-60s of co leaders and other stats. they allying to be the best but they always having war so they cant be number 1 even with Df being number 1...but i say that df is the best but will soon lose the title because a new clan called [bleep] will kill em [bleep]=fatal k0ers =) leader not me but my friend lvl 124 fatal slash21 and recruting lvls 100-120 no exceptions unless u got def and ur 99 range or 99 mage

Let me pick some points out of here:

Clans allying to beat DF: DF will bring therir allies and cluster fights happen

Small clans allying together with 50 opts can beat DF: DF on their own and any top 50 clan would be able to beat that with a 30 minute prep

That new clan [bleep]: Unless they can get 150+ 115+ combat people WITH super organisation AND a combat average beating 120 then they wont beat DF and judging by the 120 cap that wont happen.

Dont get me wrong replace Df with any top 10 clan there and you my friend just got schooled

smurffini12pnggb8.png

Divine Forces - For claiming the #1 spot, then losing it, then claiming it back.

Corruption - For competing constantly throughout the year with DF.

The Rising - For doing exactly what their name says very quickly and maintaining solidarity.

diggumup.png