The background should be white instead of black

Lode

The sky in runescape is now black, while it looks much better if it's white!

If it's black, it's as if it's night but that makes no sense because everything is bright.

If it's white, it looks like mysterious fog!

blackbg9yp.png

Edited with paint shop pro:

bgwhite2fu.png

I hope jagex reads this post and will take this easy step to make it look better.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Lol....i dont really notice the sky in real game....but i have to agree that white looks a bit weird... :P

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

1. Jagex used black because its the default in 3-d programming for backgrounds, most games where you can see out of the boundries ( lets use zelda: ocarina of time, you can actually get out of the game in three spots, two of them are black, while one is green, its just a lot easier on the eyes to leave everything black)

2. think about what it would be like at the ends of the game, gaint chucks of white, VERY hard to look at for some people.

3. uh yeah, it should be black

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png

• 1 month later...

RAINBOW SKY its a hallucination where you kill dragons. trees and grass grow REALLY fast (can turn into bad hallucination if it grows to much) and not to mention the fact that you can cast magic spells makes this gae quite suitable for a colorful sky

so are the mario game I mean you walk around save a princes from evil turtles and if you eat mushrooms you get special powers or grow

well actually it shouldnt be black or white or any other color at all. you're looking at a downward angle, in other words looking at the ground. the horizon line would be much, much farther away. In that picture up there, it looks like you're about to walk right off a cliff.

Are you playing on low detail? I've never seen that while in the elven woods, i always am able to see the trees beyond and such. Or maybe i forgot or am delusional.