More F2P Bankspace Rally

Piu

Ok Guys , I Know This Had Been Done Before But I Wasted 100 Magic Logs And A Few Members Stuff Because I Not Member Anymore , So Ive Decided To Make A F2P Banksace Rally

Ok Guys We F2Ps Really Need More Bankspaces , Because There Is More And More Items Are Coming Out , And I Think Jagex Should Give Us At Least 1 Or 2 Rows Of Bankspace So We Shall Meet At The Following Tim And Places :

World : World 1 ( Please Make It )

Time : We Meet At Exactly 4.00 p.m ( GMT +8 Hours )

Things We Would Do : We Shall Make A Chain And Wlk Though The Whole Runescape Complaining About Our Bankspace

DressCode : Well This Isint Really A Must But I Suggest U Guys To Wear Priest Gown ( Top And Botom ) But U Dont Really Have To

I Suggest U Guys To Use White Colour Words ( White : )

Anything To Ask Post It In This Thread

Meet You Guys There

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ops Sorry Guys The Date Shall Be At December 2nd :mrgreen:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Riots never work. Good luck though, hope you still have fun.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

At Least Now I Know Someones Gonna Show Up , Not Sure How Many Ppl Tho , Im Sure Other Ppl Will Be There While During Our Riots :thumbsup:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

But To Me This Is Serios , I Have To Use Another Account To Store my Extras :oops: :mrgreen:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

But To Me This Is Serios , I Have To Use Another Account To Store my Extras :oops: :mrgreen:

[/yourtipitaccount]

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

[/yourtipitaccount]

Huh ? :roll:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

I'm coming

bhoy yeah

Can't wait

Look At His Name , 0 Post , Then Whats The Post He Just Made ??? :-k

zuzmo.png

collio.png

Just A Reminder To The People That Din't See My 2nd Post....

Date : 2nd December 2007

zuzmo.png

collio.png

Sorry FOr Short Notice But My Main ( Plasma Dog3 ) Has Been Muted For Saying " 60 Wc Ftw !! "

So During The Riot I Will Use My Other Account ( Kah Sheong ) Instead :thumbsup:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

• 2 weeks later...
I wish I could have come.

Lol, a noob reported me for saying ftw once. they think it means something with the 'f' bomb. I got nothing against me on that.

Lol yeah , i think thats the prob , i hate it when jagex did that , and theyre gonna mess up the trading again :twisted: :evil:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

f2p got 8 extra bank spaces....

I KNOW !! :D ::' :thumbsup:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

Okay......

1. Duel Arena-f2p got it

2. More bank space-f2p got it

Why, oh why Jagex....... please tell me.....

I will admit.... I truely thought Jagex had more sense in their brains.... Guess not... Congratz on your win......

Since you have more bank spaces.... what next.... hmm???

As the age old saying goes: Give a man an inch and he'll take a mile....

I won't put up an argument anymore because Jagex is messing up Runescape......

Assist System - That system has messed up Runescape..... Now people have nothing to work for...

I have said enough already, I won't say anymore because I don't want F2P rioters sicced on me......

~Srgnt Suited~

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander