Training Range.. Good drops

craven_range

Hey everyone

somehow i died and lost all my items or got hacked without me knowing

anyway the blunt end of the stick is i have pretty much nothing left except full blue range armor, mage short and 5k iron arrows

i was in the process of training range to 60, i want to continue with this, but now i need to make some cash in the process.

should i train on fire giants? the odd rune drop can make at least 100k on a good trip.. is this a money and time effective way to do both of these things at once

also i cant afford much food so i need something safe. i know fires are safe.. would blues be a good option?

keep in mind im 58 range using iron arrows. thanks

Hey everyone

somehow i died and lost all my items or got hacked without me knowing

anyway the blunt end of the stick is i have pretty much nothing left except full blue range armor, mage short and 5k iron arrows

i was in the process of training range to 60, i want to continue with this, but now i need to make some cash in the process.

should i train on fire giants? the odd rune drop can make at least 100k on a good trip.. is this a money and time effective way to do both of these things at once

also i cant afford much food so i need something safe. i know fires are safe.. would blues be a good option?

keep in mind im 58 range using iron arrows. thanks

1. Not with your range to kill effective Fire giants, get at least 70 and better 86 range for they.. then you will hit they good!

2. I suggest to kill ogres by safespotting near yanille to get range up to 70 or more (i trained on they up to 76 range), they drops big bones, some long bones and herb seeds, then you can sell if you want both and herb seeds and big bones, you then make profit for some better ranged equipment and arrows in this way...

3. When you make some profit get better Dogestung C'bow then MSB and arrows, i tested on both Dogestung c'bow hits much better then MSB (magic short bow) especially is right for range training on not hight range def monsters and this c'bow are cheap and have whip speed..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Fire giants are pretty save, althoug your range level could be higher for good hits.

Sell the magic short bow and the arrows, and buy Bone c'bow en bone bolts. Very effective training, and cheap.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

sell the 5k Irons and but what you can in Bone bolts and range Blue Dragons for the hides and bones.

But do you see him ranged level on sig ? he just 58 ranged... do you suggest to go with 58 ranged on blue drags? i think he need for it at least 70+ ranged... he will waste tons of arrows or bolts with him ranged level...

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Hm sell 5k iron arrows 15 ea= 25k the MSB is 5k

u got 30k, get bone c'bow (dorgeshuun)

Buy the c bow for 5-10k

buy 5000 bolts for 20k

Kill fire giants and bury bones + collect all good drops.

So sell everything u got from all runs when ur outta botls adn buy new ones and u will have profit + lots of prayer/range exp

Buy the c bow for 5-10k

buy 5000 bolts for 20k

So sell everything u got from all runs when ur outta botls adn buy new ones and u will have profit + lots of prayer/range exp

I think bone c'bow is 2k, bolts 4each. And i forgetted but good thing if possible is Ava Accumulator training range, is some ranged bonus from cape slot and you waste less arrows.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

sell the 5k Irons and but what you can in Bone bolts and range Blue Dragons for the hides and bones.

But do you see him ranged level on sig ? he just 58 ranged... do you suggest to go with 58 ranged on blue drags? i think he need for it at least 70+ ranged... he will waste tons of arrows or bolts with him ranged level...

actually i did blue dragons starting out iwth 55 range to 72. with out ava's devices which should make it even easier. Plus bone bolts which are dirt cheap should make up for whats few to be lost. I made over 2m from 55 to 70 even more if i didnt bury the bones which got me to 50+ pray.

inoskedyou.png

Buy the c bow for 5-10k

buy 5000 bolts for 20k

You fail at math.

5x15k=75k

so about 20kish bone bolts

i acheived my goal of 60 :) thanks. now to get a cannon

Congradulations, but don't waste your gp on a cannon and cannon balls.

Save up, buy more arrows/bone bolts and go back to the ffire giants and get more range levels and good drops!

~Joe

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.