The complete list of statwiped ppl from Rune bot.

FooK-A-Ji

Hey, how you got this list o_O!? Btw, you may want to include what I just wrote so people can understand your topic better.

Lol why? What u wrote has nothing to do with this list.

This list is RUNE_BOT users, Rune_bot was created by Vee.

You're talking about Auto rune and S_C_A_R, two programs which were released AFTER this.

Auto_rune was pretty much an imitation of RB.

^ Auto rune was in no way an imitation of rune bot.

the good old days :)

History: A utoRune Bot was one of the first, or the first, bot created. After the main person who coded it didn't like the way RS was going, he stopped coding it. Then, another creator created SCAR, which is what most bots/autoers use today.

AR was in no shape or form a bot. AR was a program that basically used direct packet injection through a proxy to the runescape client. It eventually didn't focus onto the runescape client, and instead Raw resurrected runebot (a java bot with some commands added into the bot, but the scriptable side was linked to AR which sent the packets) and ixBot - created by evo (the same as RB basically, but could also be java scripted as well as using the simple AR scriptable language). These were the new 'clients' that were used in conjunction with AR. It was the same creator who made AR called kaitnieks who made SCAR also.

You're getting the original Runebot confused with AR. Both are terribly different; one is just a java bot which feeds packets to jagex's server. AR could manipulate packet injection and therefore was a much more powerful program than any java bot.

However, this topic is about the original introduction of RB created by Vee.

- Original RB - Vee.

- Original AR - Kaitnieks.

- Original SCAR - Kaitnieks.

- Resurrected AR - Buckna (Asheyrune) & RaW. Possibly more, I'm not sure.

- Resurrected RB - RaW & his developer evo.

- ixBot - RaW & his developer evo.

- Eventually AR auth system was cracked and released to every idiot who could get their hands on it... was a sad day to say the least.

Most people think autoing only started when the likes of rscheatnet and rei-net came around, but 'bovinelabs' was a cheating community a very long time ago before any of the newer cheating sites. It has to be understood that to get your hand on this old RB was hard, and to get an AR auth in its early stages was almost impossible as people were hand-picked.

Why I know this? Just what I've heard. ;)

Edit: Click this url and scroll down to the bit about RB. This will give the basics of the OLD RB created by Vee:

http://www.freewebs.com/codhead2/rscapeanditsscripts.htm

And if anyone is wondering further what AR is/looks like in game, and how it is completely seperate from the original RB, then check out this video:

That is not my video, by the way. For some reason, someone's using STS with AR to autocatch in the video. I wasn't even aware AR still existed, but there you go. Also, notice how the person being caught has a lower pid to the catcher. This shows how powerful AR is compared to the likes of RB and such. The packet injection is superior to that of a simple java bot's packets sent.

Sorry I got a little off-topic, just some people seem a little confused and I thought I'd try to clear it up. :) :thumbsup:

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

Sexygirl17

^^^ lmfao ^^^

*hides* i have no idea who made that character <3:

p.s. it was mine

do you beLIEve in higher powers?

now the proud owner of a fire cape as of

~~~~~~~~July 16, 2006~~~~~~~~

~~SOMONE DROPPED MY FIRE CAPE~~ 883092.gif

I just watched the vid and no offence, I can see he's using the autocatch function but I've seen legitimate catching just as good as that.

The only time he runs south-east diag , the impossible catch , he stops and waits for the autocatcher to attack him.. :lol: I can only assume that the adam armor player is a noob at running or didn't try hard enough to get away.

Oh, I know people could catch like this, but this is AR for sure. Look at 00:02. You can see him bringing up AR to start the script. Not quite sure why he's not using RB or ixBot with it lol.

Here's a better video to show autocatching with the resurrected RB with AR:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5aMkdP1LCm4

granen1989.png

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

Life Hated is on that list. I figured that was the case when he showed up as a level 1 combat last August and prompted this response on the RSOF:

Mod Mark H

Dear one and all,

Firstly, may I remind players that advertising websites is not allowed in any part of Runescape...this includes the forums.

Secondly, this player is *not* a Jagex Moderator.

This players combat level is due to an incredibly rare chance that we never thought could happen and is somewhat of a glitch...through no fault of the account owners.

It isn't anything to panic about, and the player is *not* a Jagex Moderator.

They are simply very, very, very rare. :D

MMH

• 6 months later...
Xxcavalierxx

I still think he cheated

Theboss123

He botted even after he was wiped, lmao

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

• 7 months later...
Im on there!!! nightsword2,w00t, man I still remember exactly where I was that day. What sucked about that day was, it was only people who had logged in the recent 24 hours that got wiped. Me and my friend were very competive and he used it just like me, but he hadnt been on it in the past 24 hours and wasnt wiped.

And yes it was a full state wipe/bank clearance. I did not have anything on me when I logged in or in my bank, and my hp was wiped to 1 instead of 10 also.

OMG ME TOO!!!

Just south of Verrock near the wizard circle(that vivid of a memory lol) For me it was the first time using it was that night(i wrote an article for tip it about it actually o.O). I was already 85 mining(liek 79th best miner in the game was getting insanely rich by 100k rune ores) when i tried the software out. Just my luck they woudl start scanning that day. Was funny being lvl 3 in heros guild thou. and for people lvl 3 running around with rune armour... it helps having friends that stick by you even when you do something so stupid

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations