ancient pages

Dravenstormn

You aren't the only one trying to get em all. I'm currently working on that, but its hard as it seems you can only get some from mithril dragons, and possibly some only from brutal greens.

Not much more I can say except that another fan site has a complete list of all the entries....

newsignature1fs8.png

You aren't the only one trying to get em all. I'm currently working on that, but its hard as it seems you can only get some from mithril dragons, and possibly some only from brutal greens.

Not much more I can say except that another fan site has a complete list of all the entries....

you can also get them from barb warlords. :P

you can also get them from barb warlords. :P

I assumed thats what he was getting them from.

I have done about 16 loads down there at spirits with monkfish and prayer and gotten 16 pages so far, only one of those coming from a mithril dragon.

Angry/enraged barbarian spirits and skeletons are the definite way to go if all monsters drop all pages.

newsignature1fs8.png

Moved to Help & Advice.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I also been collecting these pages I believe there are 26 pages ??? Can anyone confirm this.

I also heard that behind the doors may be a onyx gem mining spot again nothing is confirmed

about that. Makes me want to work on my mining skill I doubt level 85 will be high enough to

mine a onyx gem. More like level 90 or 95???

I really find the pages interesting and fun to read. I have been rummaging the dead skeletons

and killing thugs/barb spirits for the pages.

My friend and I spent the night trying to get some of the pages, she manage to get 6 and I managed to get 4.

Will be going back there again soon in hopes of getting all the pages . ::'

queenvalerie.png

I also been collecting these pages I believe there are 26 pages ??? Can anyone confirm this.

I also heard that behind the doors may be a onyx gem mining spot again nothing is confirmed

about that. Makes me want to work on my mining skill I doubt level 85 will be high enough to

mine a onyx gem. More like level 90 or 95???

I really find the pages interesting and fun to read. I have been rummaging the dead skeletons

and killing thugs/barb spirits for the pages.

My friend and I spent the night trying to get some of the pages, she manage to get 6 and I managed to get 4.

Will be going back there again soon in hopes of getting all the pages . ::'

The main Page says that there are indeed 26 pages.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.