Angel of Death & Gravestones - Theory

Suiku

Some of you may thinking when this going: Another stopping method for Real-world trading; But I think it's something else

Some time ago I got an idea about how to get loots easier on the wilderness: Player skeletons. (Keep readin, this is not a suggestion)

Well... the idea was that you kill somebody and then get his player skeleton and then give it to a "gravesman" and you could get the loot of the skeleton. Also you could use it to say "I killed this player, look I got his skeleton with his name"

Ok... I think this is the thing with the angel of death. You got the player gravestone with all the loot and give to the "angel of death" so you could get it. Also why not, jagex somehow would have a better control of the loots since you have to change it with a pre-programmed npc.

Sorry for bad english

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

It could be good and it could be bad.

It would change pking in the sense that if food was dropped as loot, you could no longer use that food to replenish your stock at that time.

However, that could be countered with the fact that you would now only need 1 spot per pile of loot.

Also, it would be difficult to see what loot you were picking up.

The question is do the pro's outweigh the cons?

w4M8t.png