Mass Effect

fightermanX

so, I thought of making the topic for this game, because I haven't seen one in here. (dont use the find button much, but Ive looked through the first um... 5 pages :oops: )

I'd like to know how you guys (and girls) play, and with what starting class, ETC.

well I'll start. I've got this game this weekend (along with the XBOX 360 itself \' ) and its awesome! Ive started several accounts, because I could pick a starting class, but I finally went with a soldier. (I would have picked vanguard, but my brother doesnt like it if I copy him :evil: ) so I've been playing a lot, discovered a few planets and I'm currently lvl 14 or 15.

Fighterman_X.png

I've beaten it.

(In the end I was a level 48 soldier)

Let me tell you, Mass Effect is a awesome game. I expected as much from Bioware but they really drove it home here. Definatley one of the best games this year.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

im currently on my second playthrough on hardcore mode, level 53 infilitrator. My sniper rifle is a real cannon its the Volkov IX and has 297 hit damage with Scram rail IX x2 (+23% damage -10% heat absorption on each) and high explosive rounds IX (410cm explosion +500% heat generation +500% weapon force +24% damage) it overheats with one shot but sends enemys flying as if they where hit by push biotech. also my pistol can fire about 60 shots before overheating

im currently on my second playthrough on hardcore mode, level 53 infilitrator. My sniper rifle is a real cannon its the Volkov IX and has 297 hit damage with Scram rail IX x2 (+23% damage -10% heat absorption on each) and high explosive rounds IX (410cm explosion +500% heat generation +500% weapon force +24% damage) it overheats with one shot but sends enemys flying as if they where hit by push biotech. also my pistol can fire about 60 shots before overheating

Best weapon by far is Specter Master Assault Rifle X with frictionless metal upgrades and Tungsten rounds. No overheat.

Ah I'm getting somewhere, still nooby though. At first I used pretty much just the sniper for its instant-kill potential, but now I find myself with all four weapons. I need to get the hang of firing in bursts with the assault rifle though, in addition to wrestling with the Sniper's drift to fire more accurately.

I have horrible weapons for now...A Kessler IV pistol (hurts as much as cotton balls) and Hurricane III shotgun (not bad). Once i figure out how to make the Hammerhead and High explosive rounds useful, I might be on to something.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.