Best way to get 2mil?

crushpker

Slayer, KBD, alching, fletching, wcing, fishing, merchanting, crafting, and a lot more ways.

Paaaaarker has the right idea. There are plenty of ways to make 2M gp and this will depend on if you have the patience to train skills and slowly build up your money by making and selling products or if you have high enough combat skills and can afford supplies to kill and gather high-grade equipment drops to sell.

Alching is the most direct way of getting money since you're alching a stack of noted products and it becomes money immediately. All the other suggestions are good ideas too but requires an incredible amount of training and patience to make them worthwhile, especially merchanting. If you don't have the patience to train your skills or the wait around for hours, hoping to merchant products, then maybe you should just move onto a different game.

With the current Grand Exchange prices and my ability to make roughly 1K Law runes in an hour, I can make a potential of 300K gp in one hour. This would allow me to make 2M gp in roughly 7 hours but this was only possible after spending countless hours training. Just train your skills, no matter how painfully boring and your ability to make gp on your own will open up.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Slayer, KBD, alching, fletching, wcing, fishing, merchanting, crafting, and a lot more ways.

Paaaaarker has the right idea. There are plenty of ways to make 2M gp and this will depend on if you have the patience to train skills and slowly build up your money by making and selling products or if you have high enough combat skills and can afford supplies to kill and gather high-grade equipment drops to sell.

Alching is the most direct way of getting money since you're alching a stack of noted products and it becomes money immediately. All the other suggestions are good ideas too but requires an incredible amount of training and patience to make them worthwhile, especially merchanting. If you don't have the patience to train your skills or the wait around for hours, hoping to merchant products, then maybe you should just move onto a different game.

With the current Grand Exchange prices and my ability to make roughly 1K Law runes in an hour, I can make a potential of 300K gp in one hour. This would allow me to make 2M gp in roughly 7 hours but this was only possible after spending countless hours training. Just train your skills, no matter how painfully boring and your ability to make gp on your own will open up.

I agree, just train your range/melee/mage with slayer tasks. Pick up the good drops, and sell everything you don't need.

Woodcut and fletch, sell all bows yew and up, or if you want to save money, make your own nats, and alch them.

You wont be able to get 2m without working at it.

If you're going to mine and smith, the first 3 days will be death for you, but after that it gets easier.

Nothing in life is free and easy, everything requires patience and effort.

Don't ask for things, work at it, and do it yourself. Do this and you'll succeed.