Protest? Don't log in

Ventouros

Feel the need to give Jagex a little kick in the back because of the updates? What better message would be better than to drop the number of people logging in with 100k, or even more?

All against the new updates involving the trade systems and the wilderness/duel arena, add your name to the list, and don't log in!

Protest list:

Ventouros

Grim Jokes

Galningen

I'm so with you Vent!

Jagex must listen to our opinions before they do something as drastical as this. But they never do. Jagex thinks they make the game better if they stop RWT but they just ruins it for the legitime player. They got to think about the reactions from the RS community. I wish they could hire a fortune teller :roll:

Wait you're seriously thinking that your "boycott" will have the slightest effect :lol: . It's a lil hard to show a boycott while you're still paying a monthly subscription to this game

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Wait you're seriously thinking that your "boycott" will have the slightest effect :lol: . It's a lil hard to show a boycott while you're still paying a monthly subscription to this game

Who says we didn't cancel the subscription?

Besides, if enough people "boycott" it'll show something to jagex that hanging around on a world getting muted won't.

Proud founder of the Myriad

Besides, if enough people "boycott" it'll show something to jagex that hanging around on a world getting muted won't.

not logging in doesn't really change much. And besides not nearly enough people will "boycott" so I can safely laugh at your pitiful attempts to make a different.

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

not logging in doesn't really change much. And besides not nearly enough people will "boycott" so I can safely laugh at your pitiful attempts to make a different.

Go ahead and laugh then? And are you sure it won't change much if enough people cancel their subscriptions and not log on?

Since I am a f2p player I do not feel hit by this comment. This seems to be the general opinion in all cases "I am so small, it wont do any difference". How would anything be able to happen if everybody thought like that. Everybody goes "Whatever if I dont go to work today, everybody else still will", the world wont move. If enough players raise their voice and takes the stand, then we can get a saying in the case.

Show you dedication to RS, protest to save it from it's creator!!

Since I am a f2p player I do not feel hit by this comment. This seems to be the general opinion in all cases "I am so small, it wont do any difference". How would anything be able to happen if everybody thought like that. Everybody goes "Whatever if I dont go to work today, everybody else still will", the world wont move. If enough players raise their voice and takes the stand, then we can get a saying in the case.

Sometimes, words just aren't enough, my friend. :D

Go ahead and laugh then? And are you sure it won't change much if enough people cancel their subscriptions and not log on?

I'm only seeing "not log on" as part of this "boycott". And yeah I'm pretty sure, since you will never get enough people to make a difference.

Nothing will happen if you boycott, because nobody cares. It's never worked, and never will. You simply don't have the power to make a difference just like the countless previous attempts.

No need to force the number of people who quit. If there truly is not enough demand for this game, then jagex will know long before you do. Preaching this kind of stuff just to give people reasons not to play is pointless and gives the "leader" the illusion that he wields some form of power.

That sounds like the same kind of stuff from a clicḫ̩̉̉d movie where the good guys all join together to show the power of unison to beat the bad guy. Ah that brings back memories.

BlueSig6.jpg

But I want to play... What if I log in, but put all my chats on 'off' so they don't know I'm on.

lmaoooo!!!!!

Yeh anyway, lets allll LOG in, and drop 100k each, get like hundreds of us. That will make jagex happy!

;D

This rant fails, I'm serious.

Why don't you and your buddies just quit altogether and leave the people who actually understand/appreciate these updates to play it.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Why don't you and your buddies just quit altogether and leave the people who actually understand/appreciate these updates to play it.

And... you appreciate them do you?

;D

obviously you havent read the update then?

Lets look at some of its majoy points.

- no trading cooked for raw/raw for cooked

- no trading herbs for seeds/seeds for herbs

- no trading herbs+seconds+vials for pots

- no trading straight herbs for pots

- no trading cannonballs for steel bars

- no trading fletching supplies for finished products

- no giving double nats

- no trading hides for range armor sets

- no running bones to someone at your altar

- no law running

- no running planks for someone

- no training firemaking and woodcutting together. One person cuts the logs and gives to someone else to burn.

- no hiring people to tan your hides for you

- no giving free loads of fish to people when you're power fishing

- no ore running

- We Play To PK- DEFINED- PLAYER-KILL.... NOT RUNESCAPE-KILL

- No X-Mas Gifts, No helpin freinds!

- NO ESS FOR RUNES >.<

- NO BARS FOR ARMOR

- NO reliable way to make money

- NO FUN

;D

Solidus, you don't have to take part of any of these boycotts to feel betrayed after voluntarily leaving up a subscription even when not playing for years as support. I cancelled the subscription and it's not likely I'll put it back... Six years and this is how they thank you... :cry:

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Speaking as someone who loves this game, and has been playing on and off since classic - I've always said that whatever new games I play, i'll always come back to RS for a few months here and there.

I can't say that anymore. It's not the game that I knew and loved.

I'll sign your boycott, and am going to go cancel the subscription I always kept to try out new updates etc.

Edit: And grats on 99 fletching Roberthree ^^ I feel so proud *sniff*

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

More than you can imagine.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

I spit on you.

'Sif support their stupid updates.

;D

I spit on you.

'Sif support their stupid updates.

You spit on me but I pity you, did you by any chance come from Miniclip?

Did you even know the reasons behind the updates? Can you even read? Properly I mean.

Until you understand what I'm talking about, then I suggest you spit on yourself.

8888kev8888.jpeg

OK, your being here 2 years longer than me automatically makes you a good reader?

8888kev8888.jpeg