Will rune prices fall due to update?

RichieMcD

First of all im sorry if this is meant to be in debate forum.

Well due to the new wildy update there is no more RC PK'ers in the wildy, only level 22 skeletons which put up now resistance at all.

So now that the main risk in making runes through the abyss is gone will prices fall or stay the same.

So whats your idea on it?

we still have to run through the abyss and we can stil get pked =/ what amde you say that

they will stay the same

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

y_anima"]we still have to run through the abyss and we can stil get pked =/ what amde you say that

they will stay the same

Nope, Jagex in all of there brilliantl and wonderful updates took out pking from the wilderness. You can not pk in the wilderness except for bounty hunter and clan wars.

No witty signatures for me :(

y_anima"]we still have to run through the abyss and we can stil get pked =/ what amde you say that

they will stay the same

What made me say that is the new wildy update -.-. Now the only place where pking can exist is in the clan wars area or bounty hunter mini-game.

The abyss is no problem at all, ive done 100's of runs and never gotten killed once as the abyss monsters are very weak

abyss crafting is virtually safe for most people now, if you have an angel of death gravestone you have 5 minutes to return and get you're pouches and stuff. Since the reverants are NPC's they will just keep walking, they wont wait around for you to return to try to get you're things.

abyss crafting is virtually safe for most people now, if you have an angel of death gravestone you have 5 minutes to return and get you're pouches and stuff. Since the reverants are NPC's they will just keep walking, they wont wait around for you to return to try to get you're things.

You can get your pouches back now?..... thats excellent, RCing will be just to easy now :D but then again i just got hit a 25 by a reverant ghost thing.

Off topic: i just saw you in edge while i was rcing...... oh the irony (sp?) of life

Yes. With no pkers or stakers, many runes will be used less, especially higher level runes. Who wil use god spells or ancients on npcs, wasting thousands of gp per cast?
If the rune prices will drop, the casting price will also go down. :mrgreen:

The rebellious.

La_Revoltosa.png

Thats great this is way i love the update already, whats the max hit of a reverant without wearing armour? :mrgreen:

The rebellious.

La_Revoltosa.png

Thats great this is way i love the update already, whats the max hit of a reverant without wearing armour? :mrgreen:

Your not going to believe this but so far ive been hit in the mid 20's by them and ive seen pics of a guy in full d'hide getting hit 39 :ohnoes:

Your not going to believe this but so far ive been hit in the mid 20's by them and ive seen pics of a guy in full d'hide getting hit 39 :ohnoes:

it all depends on your combat level, it works hte same way as the wild did before accept these reverent creatures are the pkers, the deeper you go the higher or lower the level it can be that can attack you. I spent a little while hanging out there and never once encountered a reverant that was 120 cb or above so therefore they cannot harm me while I'm running runes. In the off chance that they did however, the angel of death gravestone raises my death time to 5 minutes, and since the reverent is an NPC its not going to linger and wait for me to return, its just going to keep walking, therefore I have time to get back and retrieve my items without the risk of anyone else getting to them first. If a friend is in edge I could also pm to run out there and bless it which would give me an hour to retrieve my things.

Where can you buy gravestones ?

If you've done Giant Dwarf (and are member) then Keldagrim. If not, or are f2p, the guy in Lumby Church

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.