Checking in

Made0f12une

I hope this doesn't get deleted...

Wow I feel like such a stranger now, this is my calling card to my buddies. How are you all doing? I thought I'd stop in and say hello to you all and wish you luck in your scaping career. I must've quit at it's peak because recently Runescape has been taking one blow after another.

Maybe it's for the best, I don't know, it just seems to me that they're going to be plagued with even more whiny kids soon enough because the challenge is now gone. They're dumbing down the game, eliminating risks, and getting rid of everything that use to be "Runescape" It's like a ghost town now, a hollow village, a barren wasteland. I'm too afraid to step foot in game anymore it's changed so much.

It was a great experience playing with all of you but I'm glad I left it behind. Like many it took over my life and overwhelmed me with it's greatness. IT WAS UNSTOPPABLE. But eh, I've moved on to better things. I frequently play on RSC underground servers, brings back the memories. It's great to see what the game was actually like. RS2 shouldn't even be linked with the orginal RSC it's so differnt now. Not to mention they're ruining the game IMMENSELY.

Oh, on the subject, what's this I hear about MechScape? Jagex's secret underground project? Even if the rumors are true it's going to be a bust. There's no way that their entire RS userbase is going to move to a fantasy. future, scifi, robot based game. And if they pull the same move they did on RSC, their franchise, their fortune, their empire, will come crumbling down in front of their eyes.

I hate to say it but Jagex is a has been. If current trends continue you're going to run around Runescape in a plastic bubble.

"You've attacked 15 monsters in 2 minutes, please wait 10 minutes to attack again"

"You've reached your limit of 3k xp in 15 minutes, please wait an hour before training again"

"You can not attack that for it's 2 levels higher then your combat. Please go back to training"

I mean honestly. They're putting restrictions on EVERYTHING. It's insane, WALL HERE, BARRIER THERE! BRING ON THE BABIES!

I'm sorry, I just had to express my opinions and say hello to my friends. I hope you all are doing great. Much love, hope you all do amazing in the real world. Best wishes and happy holidays to all.

~Nick

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

First off..I think theres a sticky for this.

Second off: WOW. You've been gone for a while, and you've come back right as all hell broke lose(in general forum and rs)

Welcome back

There's a sticky? Oh well I suppose.

It's nice to see everyone, but sadly I'm not staying. I'll probably read replies and responde for the next day or so, then move back on to other things.

The 4 months since I quit seems so much longer then it really is.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Hey Uga, remember me? Well I wasted around 5 years and I finally got out 5 months ago, I was going to come back for summoning, but now I'm speachless. I just can't beleive they went over the top like that.

Thanks Runescape for some fun times, too bad Jagex ruined you for the future players.

| Back From Retirement | Known as Tylerk116 |

x_krohboy_x.png

Hey Uga, remember me? Well I wasted around 5 years and I finally got out 5 months ago, I was going to come back for summoning, but now I'm speachless. I just can't beleive they went over the top like that.

Thanks Runescape for some fun times, too bad Jagex ruined you for the future players.

5 years... sigh February will mark my 6th. I'm glad I got out 4 months ago when I did. Went out at the peak times, and with a bang.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Yeah, I was considering making a payment for one last month to pk/cw/dk/kq with all my money(13m+, plus 20m+ in members items stuck in my bank.)

But nah, I'm not gonna bother.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Hey man! You pmed me, I pmed back and you logged :(

You were there, as was I, to watch the upbringing of RuneScape, and now to watch the downfall of it..Creators are killing the game they once were proud of.

R.I.P. RuneScape; 10/12/07.

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

Some of my best friends were made through DKing and thats killed with the trade section of the update.l I just feel bad for the players who would never get to experiece that feeling.

When I quit I gave away a lot of items including my favorite item (Pirate Hook) if I came back I couldn't get that back from my friend Fastforce. This is dumb, being penalized for allowing a friend to get use out of my items while I take a break is just blasphemy.

| Back From Retirement | Known as Tylerk116 |

x_krohboy_x.png

I personally could care less about bots, real world trading....but not scammers.

The first two things really don't matter to me. If players choose to cheat, buy using robots or buying gold/gear, thats their beef; not mine.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

This isn't a rant... #-o

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

You people whine when Jagex doesn't fight bots, then whine when they end the botting industry for good. Whine, Whine, Whine, Whine. Whatever. Hypocrites.

LOL, the bots will be worse then ever.

The only real way to make money now off rs is to sell accounts, so the botters have already started custom account services, which will all be autoed.

Instead of buying rs mils now you buy a char with 99 woodcut 50m cash and 99 fishing and cooking.

You people whine when Jagex doesn't fight bots, then whine when they end the botting industry for good. Whine, Whine, Whine, Whine. Whatever. Hypocrites.

Please rant somewhere else, since this isn't actually a rant. ;) Besides, botting wasn't the only thing they "killed"...

Lucky you, 12une. You left at the so-called peak of RuneScape. I don't think I'll be returning myself, actually. Don't give a damn about the Wilderness myself, but the trading update isn't just the nail in the coffin, it's nearly the whole shebang.

Try not to miss the game too much, and good luck out there.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif