The SOLUTION! What Jagex can do and we GET WILD BACK!

DingoAte

Umm... Wouldn't do anything.

From your post i assume you mean 3k cash and they can bring whatever items they like, well didn't it occur to you that RWT trade items aswell?

If you mean that items should be included with this then it would also be pointless, what is pking without weapons/armour?

Runecrafters cannot bring teleports or defence.

Mages are obsolete.

Rangers are obsolete.

Mel̮̩̉̉ers can use mithril longswords.

KBD & CE would be impossible.

:roll:

Although, fights would be epic 8-)

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

All they need to do is make it people can not bring more than 3k into the wilderness! This could be easy, they can just re code the wild ditch so it it impossible to pass if you have more than 3k.

What if I want to bring some armour into the Wilderness? Or some sharks?

It's not just about preventing people from selling gp. The RWT merchants could easily switch to selling large quantities of valuable items for real-world cash, and the players who'd bought the items would just have to sell them.

Sorry, I don't think I'd really want the Wildy back if I couldn't take decent weapons or armour into it.

RWT they would still be able to go into the wild with millions worth in items (armour, swords, ..) making it ineffective?

Yep, exactly..

They would bring the yew logs they cut, and pay the customer with them.

2480+ total

let's say that pk for profit is gone...it is history!...measures against RWT and bots prevents put it life again.

But everyone buys wilderness cape (or token or some other fun stuff) for some amount of money and if he/she dies in wildy he/she drops only this item, not armors and weapons she wields/wears..

aure22.png

RWT they would still be able to go into the wild with millions worth in items (armour, swords, ..) making it ineffective?

No noted items maybe? No more than 2 kinds of armor for any particular inventory slot? No more than 3 kinds of weapons? Not more than one of the same kind of weapon? I can think of a number of ways you MIGHT effectively fix this.

I might also suggest unrestricted trading of food in the wilderness since some people trade food to their friends.