sigh... updates

Chach09

Whine & Cheese dinner, my house?

You know this is sooooo going to get locked in about 5 replies or less, right?

If your going to quit, kudos to you, because why stick around for a game, much less a paying game, that you utterly do not enjoy to play (its prime and sole purpose).

I'm going to wager a burnt lobster, that most of the 'whiners' will eventually accept the changes and also acknowledge that the greater good of playing a game without any resource hogging macroers/ssw'ers is worth it.

Don't get me wrong, I've got no problem accepting that the 'old school' will have HUGE issues with accepting these changes, but unfortunately, those days have slipped through all of our fingers.

Its easy to blame Jagex as the single source of the problems in this game, but don't some of the 'old skool' community have to shoulder some of the blame in playing along with the ssw'ers/RWT/macroers? Just a thought.

"Boy, sure would be nice to have some grenades, don't you think you think?"

1840554111_a0023e3d17.jpg

lol, im complaning about wasting my money. And haw may rants have they closed? probably a lot, and there is still like 15 pages of them. thats not a good thing to have 15 pages of rants about the bad things about rs and things that happen to people.

And also did i say did i say that i was going to quit, no. If your going to reply to something that i said, then i would sugjest that u make it make sense, at least a little bit.

They still intentionally screwed over the harmless and honest population. The RWTing people are a minority.

Now who's in denial? :shock:

Let's see... you?

Not me that for sure.

Why?

Because I'm not throwing toys out of a pram over some changes to game that basically provides me with some harmless entertainment for a few hours every day.

They still intentionally screwed over the harmless and honest population. The RWTing people are a minority.

Now who's in denial? :shock:

Let's see... you?

Not me that for sure.

Why?

Because I'm not throwing toys out of a pram over some changes to game that basically provides me with some harmless entertainment for a few hours every day.

And am I?

Apparently, however, you know all about what I'm doing at my house, when you don't even have an IP address at hand. Please tell me, then, which is the 3rd object on my second shelf from the bottom - that is, the shelf closer to my window.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

The RWTing people are a minority.

Wow, such comprehensive use of statistical information to justify your claim. I'm impressed :roll:

There a authority on everything, in there own minds.

Here's one for size, Computer ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã400, ADSL ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã12-ish/month, Runescape ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5/month by SMS, listening to some kid complain that they cant cheat at Runescape anymore? Priceless.

Did anyone complain that they can't cheat any more in RuneScape? As far as I see, no. And it's not because they can still cheat in RuneScape, there's another reason.

Oh I've seen a fair share of idiots complain about how they can no longer drop stuff between there 'main' and 'pure' etc.

Are you going to pick up the gauntlet and defend that unwanted community of Runescape?

Did anyone complain that they can't cheat any more in RuneScape? As far as I see, no. And it's not because they can still cheat in RuneScape, there's another reason.

Oh I've seen a fair share of idiots complain about how they can no longer drop stuff between there 'main' and 'pure' etc.

Are you going to pick up the gauntlet and defend that unwanted community of Runescape?

Oh, I don't care about that. Since I never did it I can do without it, right?

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

I hope you do know that especially for saying that RWT's are a "minority" you're right, but also wrong. RWT's effected us all, a lot of them were gold farmers, aka, a lot of the autoers. Now, I havn't looked at autoing spots, but what I've heard is there's hardly any now. RWT's used autoing to get the stuff they needed.

As for this rant, it fails. You have no explanation really. And if you find all the updates bad, stop paying for membership and quit, it's not even that much money in the first place.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D