53-60 Herblore? ~~ Answered

doomy

I need some advise on how I should achieve this.

I want it to be relatively fast, but not too expensive...

I have absolutely no idea how to train this skill :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

You could try super attack's. Buy irit's 1- 1.5k and eye of newts 100 ea if possible. You will end up losing around a max of 500 gp. I see this as the best option, as the current price of prayer potions is very unstable.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

You could buy Tarromins around 200-250 each (not completely sure of price right now) and ashes (from GE pretty cheap) and make Serum 207's.

You'll lose some money but it's not a bad way to train.

icecube7.jpeg

I remember seeing someone who recently got 99 herblore saying that making super energy pots is the way to go, buy the avantoes roughly 1.5k ea (?), collect the seconds needed from mort myre and buy the vials from the GE, there only something like 95gp ea. Then sell the pots for 1.9k ea on the RSOF forums

So you could even make a small profit if you have the patience to collect the seconds yourself

• 2 weeks later...

K, im bumping this as I'm still not completely sure on which way to go

Oh, and is there a quest req for serum 207?

I worked out about 2.6k Serumj 207s, but Id also have to buy vials

Quest req is Shades of Mor'ton. You can get your tarromins back from the townfolk usually.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

You could buy Tarromins around 200-250 each (not completely sure of price right now) and ashes (from GE pretty cheap) and make Serum 207's.

Yeah, I'm not sure if people actually sell those though, I placed an offer in G.E.

Yeah, I'm not sure if people actually sell those though, I placed an offer in G.E.

Which one?

Ashes are pretty hard to buy now, but Tarromins you can get from forums usually or from GE but price may be a bit higher.

icecube7.jpeg

Which one?

Ashes are pretty hard to buy now, but Tarromins you can get from forums usually or from GE but price may be a bit higher.

The ashes, I offered at max price....

Tarromins are about half bought now.

Quest req is Shades of Mor'ton. You can get your tarromins back from the townfolk usually.

you only need to start it

Hephaestos8.gif

Which one?

Yeah lots of people are buying ashes now, whether to stock up or to use them, I dunno. How many are you buying?

icecube7.jpeg

Which one?

Yeah lots of people are buying ashes now, whether to stock up or to use them, I dunno. How many are you buying?

Got them all thanks, was buying for about 3 days..And only just then I got em :P

Off to lvl my least favourite skill now!