Pkers Stay, RWT'ers Away!

hybrid2hell

I have been trying to think of a reasonable way to bring Pking back and keep RWT'ers away since the update, and I think i may have found it.

As some of you may know, when you enter the Bounty Hunter arena with a item that is not used for combat, you get a notice saying something along the lines of "Please put [insert Item] in the bank, it is not used for combat."

Well, why not have this notice come up when trying to enter the ditch. This way, RWT'ers cant enter the wild with money to somehow transfer to a customer, and Pkers can still PK!

Discuss!

-Ammo-

Support List:

-Ammo931

-Zaaps1

-KevyLord

-

-

-

-

-

-

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

well you forget, that pking isnt the only thing done in the wild (rune mining).

I'm working on starting a web design buisness and a book

Goals-90M/100M-Top 2.0k In Smith-26m as F2P(+lvl 79 Smith)

United SmeltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Association-Founder

Nuclear Co. MSC-Owner

My Merchanting Guide

Great idea, but remember that the RWT could just use the gold to buy something "combat-related" to the wilderness via GE. Ex. Rune sets, Guthans sets, whips, GS, etc. For course, this could limit the amount of money to be transfered, but it could still be used (on nonmembers) to transfer 1.26m (7sets of rune x 180k each) and most people buy them at 1m invervals.

Great idea, but remember that the RWT could just use the gold to buy something "combat-related" to the wilderness via GE. Ex. Rune sets, Guthans sets, whips, GS, etc. For course, this could limit the amount of money to be transfered, but it could still be used (on nonmembers) to transfer 1.26m (7sets of rune x 180k each) and most people buy them at 1m invervals.

Wrong, sir, wrong! You are not allowed to bring duplicates of any wearable item into Bounty Hunter!

Wildy clue scrolls? :?

Ya thats a very good point, I often bring lots of things for clues, whether they're combat related or not.

And thats not even the only flaw with this, people can easily buy a godsword for the large buyers or a whip for the small buyers, not that hard really. If people want to buy like 4mil, they could just die a few times with whips, and there you go, RWT. As much as I hate this update, it really had to be done.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

I incorporated this idea, as well as numerous other criteria, into my thread. Support, though perhaps they could be merged?

Sure, but give me credit for this idea please O:)

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png