Hp and defence before abyss?

jsboutin2

If you're having trouble from damage in the actual abyss try wearing mith (lightest metal) with a mith pick and preferably penance gloves, best hunter capen and boots of lightness. If you still get hit (assuming you can't use black d'hide) try using rune (granite as a last resort). If you get hit hard in rune in the abyss, perhaps it's just not for you.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

If you're having trouble from damage in the actual abyss try wearing mith (lightest metal) with a mith pick and preferably penance gloves, best hunter capen and boots of lightness. If you still get hit (assuming you can't use black d'hide) try using rune (granite as a last resort). If you get hit hard in rune in the abyss, perhaps it's just not for you.

Ok, I'll try bringing armour, thanks.

EDIT: Just tried with mithril, it's perfect, thank for all.

WarBlastoise.png

Well im 60 Def and i wear full black d'hide while doing runs.

I get hit some runs by about 19 in total and 2 in others but it never a threat to me. If you cant wear Black d'hide i would still advise getting the 70 range needed for it as it will help you in the future.

Also try wearing a ring of life in the abyss... not sure if it works but theres no other ring that will help you in there so..

Ring of life does work in the Abyss, so bring it with you. Also, if you still want to get more HP, instead of training melee, train ranged instead. This way you won't get as many combat levels, and you could get to wear dhide into the abyss (blue or red also work fine if your ranged level isn't enough for black).

This signature is intentionally left blank.