2. Zf

3. Td

4. Gladz

5. Bk

6. Ds

7. Trwf

8. The

9. Mk

10. Kt (will be out of top 10 soon since they don't war.)

Btw I don't get why Trwf keeps thinking that they jump 2 ranks because they won a war. If you want bk or ds ranks declare on them instead of just saying that you take thier rank.

i fail to see how trwf can ever take a rank from ds as trwf is mainly european and ds is mainly aussie. the 2 clans have discussed it before and they couldnt come up with a time then either.

im not saying we didnt lose, im saying there are reasonobly suspisions that you cheated by letting people come back. also as war goes that was close and i still think its too close to call between the 2 clans

dude u gota accept u lost a war.... "the" and trwf leaders have discussed this and your leader can handle a defeat, just accept it like the rest of ure clan and use it to grow stronger.

1. Di

2. Zf

3. Td

4. Gladz

5. Bk

6. Ds

7. Trwf

8. The

9. Mk

Btw I don't get why Trwf keeps thinking that they jump 2 ranks because they won a war. If you want bk or ds ranks declare on them instead of just saying that you take thier rank.

i fail to see how trwf can ever take a rank from ds as trwf is mainly european and ds is mainly aussie. the 2 clans have discussed it before and they couldnt come up with a time then either.

I fail to see how DS got ranked above TRWF?

They didnt beat any of the clans ranked 7-9, and yet their 6th on that list.

TRWF>DS in my opinion. DS needs to prove themselves if they want to be ranked higher than TRWF, which they shouldnt have been in the first place.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

I wonder when all the clan leaders/members starts to acknowledge the whole purpose of a ranking system.

If u look at all other systems where ranking exists, take boxing or soccer, nobody gets the championship belt or the world cup trophy just because they claim that they can beat the reigning champion.

The way to prove your worth is by beating the guy/team ranked above you otherwise its all-just words. :?

How DS or KT for that matters even got on the top 10 list is a mystery for me. Have any of the top 10 clan warred these clans. ???

Not to my knowledge. :shock:

We had the same discussion when Exer were around. They never warred anyone but still claimed to be a top 10 clan. :shock:

I wont hide that IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m from TRWF. And I agree totally with BK when they claim to be higher than us.

Off cause, TRWF lost the last war alas BK is better until proven otherwise. TRWF beat ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅTHEÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

The rs clan ranking system is mostly based on wars. That is why Kt won't last anyway. But you also have to look at it another way.

You have to look at the logic of it. You have to look at how many members and the lvls that ds has. Ds are expirienced pkers, and pk all the time. They are a dangerous clan. But I agree, they should war Trwf before they claim that spot.

1. Damage Incorperated

2. Zeonic Force

3. The Dynasty

4. Gladiatorz

5. BlacKnights

6. Trwf

7. The

These are the ONLY clans that have earned a ranking so far, based on activity and war/clan history.

1. Damage Incorperated

2. Zeonic Force

3. The Dynasty

4. Gladiatorz

5. BlacKnights

6. Trwf

7. The

These are the ONLY clans that have earned a ranking so far, based on activity and war/clan history.

thats exactly how i would put it, if clans dont war they shouldnt get ranks, simple as. and from recent wars that is the result.

1. Di

2. Zf

3. Td

4. Gladz

5. Bk

6. Ds

7. Trwf

8. The

9. Mk

TRWF>DS in my opinion. DS needs to prove themselves if they want to be ranked higher than TRWF, which they shouldnt have been in the first place.

Then please feel free to declare war on us if you think we do not deserve that rank. 8)

EDIT: DS forum links in my sig.

thanks

sig9qz.jpg

1. Di

2. Zf

3. Td

4. Gladz

5. Bk

6. Ds

7. Trwf

8. The

9. Mk

Then please feel free to declare war on us if you think we do not deserve that rank. 8)

thanks

lol i think i fail 2 see the point. trwf cannot war ds because of the times. ds is aussie and trwf is european. war someone in the top 10 and dont make stupid rules or times u know wont work. u dont get ranks by declaring wars, u get ranks from winning them.

1. Di

2. Zf

3. Td

4. Gladz

5. Bk

6. Ds

7. Trwf

8. The

9. Mk

thanks

lol i think i fail 2 see the point. trwf cannot war ds because of the times. ds is aussie and trwf is european. war someone in the top 10 and dont make stupid rules or times u know wont work. u dont get ranks by declaring wars, u get ranks from winning them.

Maybe you should concentrate while reading. If you think DS are not worthy of their current rank in the public opinion, why don't you declare war on DS and change the public opinion. Don't get pissed off cause the public think we are better than you.

Stupid war rules? Mention all of them please. I doubt any of them will be stupid. :roll:

Your European? We don't pick times, we negotiate them. Your European and you wanted 4pm EST. That's 10 pm GMT, am I right? How is that European time based? :roll:

We don't want your ranks, we don't care what you rank us, at least I don't. I know where my clan stands, you have a problem with my opinion, PROVE ME WRONG ;)

Our clans more active and we pk more and we officially war often more, not to forget we miniwar alot more. I'm guessing that's why the public ranks us above you.

sig9qz.jpg

Your European? We don't pick times, we negotiate them. Your European and you wanted 4pm EST. That's 10 pm GMT, am I right? How is that European time based? :roll:

hmmmm, 4pm is even too much for us (12pm in my country), but we could war even that time.

By the way, we got many miniwars also. Every week we had not less than 2 mini with exters+friends.

War us on good time zone or beat bk, than you'll be above us. I never saw your official wars.... trwf was always coming 1 rank after bk, if they are #9, we are #10, if they are #5 we are #6 and we proved on last war that we deserve #6. We fighted for our rank, you made your rank only on words+aussie pk trips and no wars.

hmmmm, 4pm is even too much for us (12pm in my country), but we could war even that time.

By the way, we got many miniwars also. Every week we had not less than 2 mini with exters+friends.

War us on good time zone or beat bk, than you'll be above us. I never saw your official wars.... trwf was always coming 1 rank after bk, if they are #9, we are #10, if they are #5 we are #6 and we proved on last war that we deserve #6. We fighted for our rank, you made your rank only on words+aussie pk trips and no wars.

BK doesn't want to war, we'r talking bout TRWF here, it's public opinion all these ranks. All i'm sayin is that if you want to change the public's opinion, you gotta war us :P

Oh and dont worry but the times we can surely come up with a reasonable and the best compirimised times for both clans.

Also 1 thing i wana clear up, where did you get the fact that we are an aussie based clan? we arnt :roll:

sig9qz.jpg

Your not even the leader, so you better get your facts right, rather than just come on this forum and insult other people, cause that's all I see you doing.

Your leader didn't want to negotiate a time suitable for both clans, they had their heart set on 5pm EST, and we negotiate times, no one sets times of war. We come to a reasonable time for both clans, but your council, who Dave calls "idiots" (which I agree with) doesn't want to negotiate times, they ask for 5pm EST or we should back off, now that isn't fair at all.

So you can say the war was called off by both sides, oh my Razy, why are you getting all worked up! It's just a game isn't it!??!! :roll:

sig9qz.jpg

why is it your swell person ruins every topic on tip.it, and your a clan leader *!

It's because of people who flame like little kids, who don't want to sit down like mature adults and talk, rather just flame like you have.

You stated a false fact, I just corrected it.

Mod close topics because people like you resort to flaming. So don't flame.

sig9qz.jpg

Trwf pulled what? 369 opts in 1 months notice to an official war? Ds maxed opts on 1 week or 8 days notice. If your memberlist on clan directory is updated at all... 177 members, bad combat average...Then it isn't that close at all.

Last miniwar Ds+Exer vs Trwf+Tmrd on Trwf's peak times, trwf and tmrd combined for a whole 204 wildy opts. Exer asked for us to come 10 minutes before the war started and we were still able to get over 90 opts without having any prior pk trip etc and at the end of the war, all that remained at gds was around 36-45 Ds opts, no one else.

We can pull 180 opts during a fairly large time period during weekends and 150 opts most of the day. I have yet to see trwf get that many to a 20-30 minute prep miniwar.

Proud Member of DS

Trwf pulled what? 369 opts in 1 months notice to an official war? Ds maxed opts on 1 week or 8 days notice. If your memberlist on clan directory is updated at all... 177 members, bad combat average...Then it isn't that close at all.

Last miniwar Ds+Exer vs Trwf+Tmrd on Trwf's peak times, trwf and tmrd combined for a whole 204 wildy opts. Exer asked for us to come 10 minutes before the war started and we were still able to get over 90 opts without having any prior pk trip etc and at the end of the war, all that remained at gds was around 36-45 Ds opts, no one else.

We can pull 180 opts during a fairly large time period during weekends and 150 opts most of the day. I have yet to see trwf get that many to a 20-30 minute prep miniwar.

you have yet to see trwf get that many because u guys dont pk at the same times, also all ure facts about trwf are wrong. u make out that other clans decline wars when u giv times u know dojt suit them. first trwf now bk? yet u still feel the need 2 blame the other clans.

Where have we stated that TRWF declined our war proposal? Please show me. I'll make it clear to the public:

TRWF did not decline our war proposal, it was called off.

:)

Hope that made you happy

sig9qz.jpg