Top 10/20/30 Lists

Furious_F

Where have we stated that TRWF declined our war proposal? Please show me. I'll make it clear to the public:

TRWF did not decline our war proposal, it was called off.

:)

Hope that made you happy

not aimed at you, ppl have posted on lists around the line of sayin we declined war

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just be, or is everyone in KT disconnected from reality? theyre the only ones that think they are #1 and can beat up everyone else :lol:

thats kinda funny haha.

whats kinda funny is that rr thinks they belong in the top 10 ROFLMFAO!!! we dont think we're number 1 but we sure are better than you so you might wanna shut the [bleep] up lil boy.

1. Di

2. Zf

3. Td

4. Gladz

5. Bk

6. Ds

7. Trwf

8. The

9. Mk

10. Kt (will be out of top 10 soon since they don't war.)

Btw I don't get why Trwf keeps thinking that they jump 2 ranks because they won a war. If you want bk or ds ranks declare on them instead of just saying that you take thier rank.

i fail to see how trwf can ever take a rank from ds as trwf is mainly european and ds is mainly aussie. the 2 clans have discussed it before and they couldnt come up with a time then either.

I fail to see how DS got ranked above TRWF?

They didnt beat any of the clans ranked 7-9, and yet their 6th on that list.

TRWF>DS in my opinion. DS needs to prove themselves if they want to be ranked higher than TRWF, which they shouldnt have been in the first place.

Then please feel free to declare war on us if you think we do not deserve that rank. 8)

EDIT: DS forum links in my sig.

thanks

if u want that spot ul have to war trwf, couse theyr higher ranked than u guys, thats how the clan ranking works (or how it should be working)

lets say this is top2 clans list of mine

1.the last meeting of noobs

2.di

and will di have to war the last meeting of noobs just to get to #1 again although they never lost that spot?

Mr. MeTalRoCK

To think that I actually took the time to go through all the posts in this subjectÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

The so-called public opinion you refer to is this.

128 posts put us ahead of you

52 posts put you ahead of us

(Not to mention that in these 52 posts 11 comes directly from SIG identifiable DS members and Elementofice actually post the same list 8 times. I bet some of the rest also are DS based)

The 2 BK members that voted for you ended up changing their mind

Sledge un- biased Rank list puts us at 7th place and your clan just made the top 10

Your Clan Pile jumping this topic with ranking statements doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t make it more right, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just a sad attempt to get into the top 10 list.

DS claiming that TRWF wants to take their rank is totally ridiculous as DS never gotten any rank.

As the adult u claim to be why donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t u stick to the facts instead of using the same old term about people being 15 and flaming. I thought a clan leader could do better than that.

And for your information IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m probably older than you so that one wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t work on me.

I rest my case

Mr. MeTalRoCK

To think that I actually took the time to go through all the posts in this subjectÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

(Not to mention that in these 52 posts 11 comes directly from SIG identifiable DS members and Elementofice actually post the same list 8 times. I bet some of the rest also are DS based)

Sledge un- biased Rank list puts us at 7th place and your clan just made the top 10

Your Clan Pile jumping this topic with ranking statements doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t make it more right, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just a sad attempt to get into the top 10 list.

DS claiming that TRWF wants to take their rank is totally ridiculous as DS never gotten any rank.

As the adult u claim to be why donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t u stick to the facts instead of using the same old term about people being 15 and flaming. I thought a clan leader could do better than that.

And for your information IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m probably older than you so that one wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t work on me.

I rest my case

Mr. palle, first off quote a single post where i've flamed on this thread.

Once again i'll tell you this, it's a public opinion based list. Just cause people rank us above you, I can't do anything. Why dont you war us if you have a problem with you seeing us ranked so high? We don't mind warring, we love warring.

And I don't care how old you are, I never said I did actually. Just funny to see the people like you get worked up over a public opinion based list. :lol:

And what does TRWF and me claiming BK arn't adults have to do with this? You don't want to get involvoed, it's none of your business. Just had to clear a few things up, and I have.

Now for facts -

128 put you ahed of us? Please tell me the dates of such posts! Yep, you guessed it, like 6 months old I guess. Yep. :roll:

And whats wrong with DS posting their top 10 lists? Unless your saying DS should not be allowed to post top 10 lists cause their clan's gonna be in it?

Don't bother me with "DS isn't greater than TRWF, they havent warred us and when did they beat a top 5 clan? Who ever said these ranking by people are based on wars only?

sig9qz.jpg

Mr. MeTalRoCK

I rest my case

There's something called time. As this thing called "time" goes by different things can change including clan ranks. You see, as time goes by and different events happen, people's opinions on clans can change. So by looking at dated posts and comparing them to the ones of today is, unfortunately for you, stupid.

If your clan list on clan directories is updated at all, Trwf isn't close to Ds' strength. 177 members and a not so good combat average doesn't cut it. If you wished to war us an USA based timezone, we'd be more than happy to do so.

I rest my case. :roll:

Proud Member of DS

Mr. palle, first off quote a single post where i've flamed on this thread.

Once again i'll tell you this, it's a public opinion based list. Just cause people rank us above you, I can't do anything. Why dont you war us if you have a problem with you seeing us ranked so high? We don't mind warring, we love warring.

And I don't care how old you are, I never said I did actually. Just funny to see the people like you get worked up over a public opinion based list. :lol:

And what does TRWF and me claiming BK arn't adults have to do with this? You don't want to get involvoed, it's none of your business. Just had to clear a few things up, and I have.

Now for facts -

128 put you ahed of us? Please tell me the dates of such posts! Yep, you guessed it, like 6 months old I guess. Yep. :roll:

And whats wrong with DS posting their top 10 lists? Unless your saying DS should not be allowed to post top 10 lists cause their clan's gonna be in it?

Don't bother me with "DS isn't greater than TRWF, they havent warred us and when did they beat a top 5 clan? Who ever said these ranking by people are based on wars only?

This thread starts at May second, so 1 and a half month, and the ranking from non-DS people puts us on 6th place

Ur argument about public opinion (still donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get it): If I understands u right I can just get enough members from TRWF to come her and state we are no 1 and DI would have to accept it ????? :roll:

The word public means other people than members of u'r own clan

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m sure TRWF would be glad to war u, just solve the timing problem with our leaders. 8)

Until then respect the ranking system like everybody else.

I didn't state that u were flaming, read my post again. I stated that u used the old argument against others that disagree with u.

And I thank kidefence512 for calling me stupid.

I for my part will refrain from any kind of flaming, as I like to keep a civil tongue

And Kid, for ur information that list is not updated.

I post the same lists? LOL

1. Di

2. Zf

3. Td

4. Gladz

5. Bk

6/7. Ds/Trwf (not gonna argue with u ppl)

8. The

9. Rr

10. Anarchy

Heres ur 11-20 list as u requested Dealter :lol:

11. CoR

12. Mk

13. LC

14. EoS

15. FoM

16. Titans

17. Jagz

18. Tmrd

19. Rsd

20. De

Ds have warred 1 clan in the top 10 (kt) How are they ahead of bk? Please tell me that. The war declaration against us was called off and now you steal our number 5? :roll:

Uber u might as well forget it, as u can se they also rate them self higher than "THE" even though they haven't warred them. :roll:

This subject has turned into a propaganda wagon for DS with no foundation in reality and should be closed. :!:

You and me know the truth, and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m pretty sure the "public" do to. :D

People rate us higher then you for the main reasons:

- Higher levels

- More members

- Better war turnouts

- More active

- Organised

Like it or not that's why they rate us higher because when they put all those together they feel we are stronger then you without having to war.

If either 'The' or Trwf think they can beat us in an Usa based timezone, feel free to declare war. We'd war on about 1 week- 2 week notice (not 1 month notice plx). I'm sure we'd love to war :D

They'r all talk, they dun wanna declare

sig9qz.jpg

lool i like the ds tactic of gaining ranks

warred rr when some ppl thought that theyre were top 10(10th place to be actually)they won,they got the rank 9-10 if im correct-well that ok to me,

then they warred kt,they werent in the top 10 list,and somehow youre top 5 now :lol:

hows that?delcared on trwf,made the shiaty time to our clan,war was canceled,and what do you think?by some sort of magic ds "won the war vs. trwf and now theyre above us"lol.then same with bk,and same *,they won the war vs. bk 2,pmg :shock: :lol:

oh and they somehow got above the clan 2 :lol: ,you should delcare on them i dont know like 5am gmt and "win the war",and that ok,ds IS stronger then trwf,bk,the :lol:

heres the list

1-di

2-zf

3-td

4-gladz

5-bk

6-trwf

7-the

8-ds

:roll:

this is str based, not war based we know we are stronger and some others do too.. so they rank us higher coz its just a thing of u aint seen us.. we can see bks member list on public.. we looked at them and just laugh :lol:

Yeah sure. Only DS think they are stonger. Only DS posting top10 where they are above us. Sould we call all trwf to post here then? Clan ranks and publik ranks are different things. Let it be like 1 DS top, then 4other, then again DS, so people could finally see publik top10, not DS top.

btw. DS you can declare war on DI now. 2-3GMT would be perfect to win without fighting and get 1st rank :wink:

hmmmm.... yeah you wared KT, then they accepted to war you in early moring and came in hour before war again cause of time problems...

1. Di

2. Zf

3. Td

4. Gladz

5. Bk

6. Trwf

7. The

8. DS

9. MK

10. Anarchy