Top 10/20/30 Lists

Furious_F

If either 'The' or Trwf think they can beat us in an Usa based timezone, feel free to declare war. We'd war on about 1 week- 2 week notice (not 1 month notice plx). I'm sure we'd love to war :D

*Copy and paste* :D

If either DS think they can beat us in an European based timezone, feel free to declare war. We'd war on about 2 week- 3 week notice. I'm sure we'd love to war :D

But hey, you will decline that for sure? Then we stronger than ds again w00t

*ds style* :oops:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no.. most people play rs from usa... thats pretty much base for everything..

k, all u clans just try pull out the old "euro" time zone on us..

funny thing is its a nice time for usa but worst time for aussies but still a time that europe could make it :lol: :wink:

no.. most people play rs from usa... thats pretty much base for everything..

k, all u clans just try pull out the old "euro" time zone on us..

funny thing is its a nice time for usa but worst time for aussies but still a time that europe could make it :lol: :wink:

id prefer to have a war at 6 o clock in the morning than 12 at night, the and trwf are like 80% european trwf even more so and after like 4pm EST you just start to lose lots and lots of people because of the times.

People rate us higher then you for the main reasons:

- Higher levels

- More members

- Better war turnouts

- More active

- Organised

Like it or not that's why they rate us higher because when they put all those together they feel we are stronger then you without having to war.

You're DS right?

Sorry to break it to you, but both TRWF and 'The' have a better hp average than DS. DS' hp average atm is like 85-86. TRWF is at 87, and 'The' is at 88. So in levels 'The'+TRWF>DS

More organised? That's just your own opinion. TRWF and 'The' are both VERY organized.

The only reason DS can actually pull top ten is cause of their numbers. That's all. Lvls? Not even good for a top 10 clan.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

- Higher levels

- More members

- Better war turnouts

- More active

- Organised

Like it or not that's why they rate us higher because when they put all those together they feel we are stronger then you without having to war.

You're DS right?

Sorry to break it to you, but both TRWF and 'The' have a better hp average than DS. DS' hp average atm is like 85-86. TRWF is at 87, and 'The' is at 88. So in levels 'The'+TRWF>DS

More organised? That's just your own opinion. TRWF and 'The' are both VERY organized.

The only reason DS can actually pull top ten is cause of their numbers. That's all. Lvls? Not even good for a top 10 clan.

And you know what about ds members, their member count, their hp average, their averge combat, and their power? And your source would be?

BTW, those guys' sigs are outta date ;)

sig9qz.jpg

If either 'The' or Trwf think they can beat us in an Usa based timezone, feel free to declare war. We'd war on about 1 week- 2 week notice (not 1 month notice plx). I'm sure we'd love to war :D

*Copy and paste* :D

If either DS think they can beat us in an European based timezone, feel free to declare war. We'd war on about 2 week- 3 week notice. I'm sure we'd love to war :D

But hey, you will decline that for sure? Then we stronger than ds again w00t

*ds style* :oops:

It's TRWF thats crying and saying we shouldnt be above them, we have no problem where you place us in your ranking, if you've seen any ds members here thats crying and stay "opmfgff ttrwf abooves us1! uhaxhahxhahx1!" show me.

so, yeh :roll:

sig9qz.jpg

- Higher levels

- More members

- Better war turnouts

- More active

- Organised

You're DS right?

See this is why i hate it when ppl post and they don't know anything about our clan. Our clan hp average is higher than both of those clans. Our combat levels are higher than those two clans. I think you should stop assuming and go post on something you know about u moron.

- Higher levels

- More members

- Better war turnouts

- More active

- Organised

(1) You're DS right?

(2) Sorry to break it to you, but both TRWF and 'The' have a better hp average than DS. DS' hp average atm is like 85-86. TRWF is at 87, and 'The' is at 88. So in levels 'The'+TRWF>DS

(3) More organised? That's just your own opinion. TRWF and 'The' are both VERY organized.

(4) The only reason DS can actually pull top ten is cause of their numbers. That's all. Lvls? Not even good for a top 10 clan.

1. Yes

2. No, you're wrong. We had a 85-86 hp average a few months ago when we warred RR and we know how to train :wink:

3. Yes. Opinion based with past events.

4. Seeing you're wrong with (2), let's not even go there please.

Proud Member of DS

- Higher levels

- More members

- Better war turnouts

- More active

- Organised

1. You're DS right?

2. Sorry to break it to you, but both TRWF and 'The' have a better hp average than DS. DS' hp average atm is like 85-86. TRWF is at 87, and 'The' is at 88. So in levels 'The'+TRWF>DS

3. More organised? That's just your own opinion. TRWF and 'The' are both VERY organized.

4. The only reason DS can actually pull top ten is cause of their numbers. That's all. Lvls? Not even good for a top 10 clan.

1. yes

2. We have alot higher then those hp levels :lol: To bad our leaders won't let me realese the stats to shut you up but meh what can i do.

3. Nah It's the opinion of those who fight us aswell

4. See number 2...

So let me get this straight aldo, Im misinformed by some sig of a DS member, and Im a moron? Think again, moron.

DS being 5th, 6th, or 7th doesnt change the fact that the clan is really... well I dont wanna say anything, dont feel like getting in trouble.

I remember when DS had to go attack 'The' Future at hob mines (cause they couldnt handle fighting clans that arent on average 20 lvls lower than them), then when 'The' gathered, they were too wimpy to miniwar (and it was a good time for them, bad for 'The' [nighttime]).

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

So let me get this straight aldo, Im misinformed by some sig of a DS member, and Im a moron? Think again, moron.

DS being 5th, 6th, or 7th doesnt change the fact that the clan is really... well I dont wanna say anything, dont feel like getting in trouble.

I remember when DS had to go attack 'The' Future at hob mines (cause they couldnt handle fighting clans that arent on average 20 lvls lower than them), then when 'The' gathered, they were too wimpy to miniwar (and it was a good time for them, bad for 'The' [nighttime]).

We went to hobs because one of our members was walking by to go to black knights on world 40 and got attacked and flamed so we crashed hobs for about 4-5 days straight because we got flamed. (personally i wouldn't mind going back, got 7 sets from alliance members, not futures). We wouldn't miniwar because 2/3 of the people there were Jagz, Bk, Gladz and not 'the' members? If the think they can beat us on our peak times in a miniwar, feel free to ask for one :wink:

Judging by ur siggy, you're in a clan i've never heard of and probably not top 25 material

Proud Member of DS

K :!: lets get this straight, you look at a persons sig and without even checking or doing some reasearch you immediately judge the entire clan based on the sig which you see face first and your telling me that this doesn't make u a moron? Lmao

Is it our fault that you are misinformed. For one don't judge a book by its cover(which is exactly what you did) therefore resulting in your stupid assumptions which have no solid factual support.

Thx you just contradict yourself by now implying that we are where we first stated ourselves to be.

Yay more garbage from the moron himself. We hammered them to the point where they just decided to call the entire alliance to fight us.

Heres some proof clearly showing how "the" gathered because we were way too wimpy to miniwar 1v1. Pay close attention to the amount of capes they wear and omg the amount of ppl that look like Gladz, Bk, Jagz members lol

http://img204.echo.cx/img204/9551/the0wnz2zk.jpg

I think you should go suck on a lolipop and come back when u know how to argue using evidence and some decent knowledge regarding anything you are talking about. :wink:

1-di

2-zf

3-td

4-gladz

5-bk

6-trwf

7-the

8-ds

9-Anarchy

10-Rsd

11- Mk

12- Tmrd

13- Jagz

14- Rr

15- Lc

16- Titans

17- Corruption

18- Lithuanian Forces

19- Demonic Empire

20- Deathrow

K :!: lets get this straight, you look at a persons sig and without even checking or doing some reasearch you immediately judge the entire clan based on the sig which you see face first and your telling me that this doesn't make u a moron? Lmao

Is it our fault that you are misinformed. For one don't judge a book by its cover(which is exactly what you did) therefore resulting in your stupid assumptions which have no solid factual support.

How the hell do I do research on your hp average? Get into DS and spy? That's the only way. So much for your research, smart one. :roll: I saw an hp average in a signature, of an active member in tipit whose in DS. While I did assume that was right (with every reason to), that in no way makes me a moron, moron. Lmao, and see a sig of an hp average, and that makes me judge an entire clan based on it? That's a ridiculous statement. What does an hp average have to do with judging a clan? It's just a number, it's a fact. It has nothing to do with opinions like judging a clan.

Judging a book by its cover? Huh? I think you should learn how to use the phrase before using. That in no way applies to this AT ALL.

Thx you just contradict yourself by now implying that we are where we first stated ourselves to be.

I said 5th, 6th or 7th (or whatever). Nowhere did I say an exact rank. My statement had nothing to do with your rank, I was just making a point. Learn how to read.

Yay more garbage from the moron himself. We hammered them to the point where they just decided to call the entire alliance to fight us.

Heres some proof clearly showing how "the" gathered because we were way too wimpy to miniwar 1v1. Pay close attention to the amount of capes they wear and omg the amount of ppl that look like Gladz, Bk, Jagz members lol

We were fricken outnumbered too and you still refused to miniwar. You wanted to fight in single (who knows how long that would take? We dont have the whole day to play a game like you may have). It was sad enough that you had to fight a jnr clan (couldnt handle any other clans could you?), then refused to fight the main clan. Sad. Ill spell it for you, S.A.D

I think you should go suck on a lolipop and come back when u know how to argue using evidence and some decent knowledge regarding anything you are talking about. :wink:

I could say the same to you. Now, you wanna retract your statement calling me a moron? Moron.

1-di

2-zf

3-td

4-gladz

5-bk

6-trwf

7-the

8-ds

9-Anarchy

10-Rsd

11- Mk

12- Tmrd

13- Jagz

14- Rr

15- Lc

16- Titans

17- Corruption

18- Lithuanian Forces

19- Demonic Empire

20- Deathrow

Rsd hasn't warred yet

Tmrd is a non warring clan

Jagz declined war against RR and lost againt CoR

1. Di

2. Zf

3. Td

4. Gladz

5. Bk

6. Trwf

7/8. The/Ds (not arguin with u ppl)

9. Rr

10. Anarchy

11. Mk

12. CoR

13. Titans

14. LC

15. EoS

16. FoM

17. Jagz

18. Tmrd

19. De

20. Dr

How the hell do I do research on your hp average? Get into DS and spy? That's the only way. So much for your research, smart one. :roll: I saw an hp average in a signature, of an active member in tipit whose in DS. While I did assume that was right (with every reason to), that in no way makes me a moron, moron. Lmao, and see a sig of an hp average, and that makes me judge an entire clan based on it? That's a ridiculous statement. What does an hp average have to do with judging a clan? It's just a number, it's a fact. It has nothing to do with opinions like judging a clan.

Hi your a moron and your stupid w00t.

First of all when you say Ds average hp is 85 that is judging our clan. The term Ds refers to our clan and every single member in it.

You based your knowledge on one members out of date signature and you use that as Fact which in no way it is because then all our members would have to be able to make their combat lvs go down to achieve it. :roll:

Judging a book by its cover? Huh? I think you should learn how to use the phrase before using. That in no way applies to this AT ALL.

You stated that Ds Hp average is 85. You got this from one of our members outdated signature which you took face first for fact. You made an assumption on an entire clan based on that one guys signature without even checking to see wether it was right or not(which you can't do as you stated above,which gives one an indication that you do not know anything about the clan therefore shouldn't make stupid assumptions).

The fact that you made the statement re-inforces the fact that you did make a judgement on something which you see face first off tip it sight. Look at my signature and make another statement after you finish reading this post. If you still don't understand the phrase or how i used it then i suggest you go back to school.

I said 5th, 6th or 7th (or whatever). Nowhere did I say an exact rank. My statement had nothing to do with your rank, I was just making a point. Learn how to read.

You stated Ds is 5th, 6th, or 7th. The clans which are generally ranked in the top 5 are Di, Td, Gladz, and Zf. Then bk are usually ranked 5th. Then this only leaves room for "The" and Trwf the clans you want to be ranked higher than us. Therefore taking the spots of 6th and 7th. Now if those spots are gone how is it that your statement does not contradict itself by saying that we are 5th, 6th, or 7th.

You also said your statement has nothing to do with our rank. I'll highlight the words for you and you tell me what they mean then if they do not refer to our rank.

You should take your advice "learn how to read".

We were fricken outnumbered too and you still refused to miniwar. You wanted to fight in single (who knows how long that would take? We dont have the whole day to play a game like you may have). It was sad enough that you had to fight a jnr clan (couldnt handle any other clans could you?), then refused to fight the main clan. Sad. Ill spell it for you, S.A.D

You contradict yourself yet again. You say that we are too wimpy to fight "THE" but now its we outnumbered the alliance. The only way this could happen is if our activity is by far way better than theirs. Moreover how does that make us wimpier than them. If we outnumber and outlevel their clan and we are ready for a 1v1 mini war but we back out because they call all their allys how does this make us wimpier than them? Furthermore notice the mini-map in that war, that definately shows how Ds outnumberes the alliance lol :roll:

S.A.D? is the way you post.

I could say the same to you. Now, you wanna retract your statement calling me a moron? Moron.

Why? you only making it more obvious after every single post. :P

Looks like we're pretty ounumbered in that pic.

Since when was Jagz+The+Gladz++Bk one clan? To my knowledge that's called an "a-l-l-i-a-n-c-e."

'The' isn't on the same level as Ds as a miniwarring clan so I doubt we'd decline a miniwar from them, especially when Ds beat the whole alliance in a miniwar on our peak times when we pulled 185+ opts and walked out with over 170. :wink:

Proud Member of DS

DeltaER, what do you even know about DS? When you know nothing, you shoudln't speak. If THE thinks that they want to show the public that they are better than DS then please declare a war. If not, just don't argue with us and let what people rank us to be.

Actions > words

Same goes for TRWF.

sig9qz.jpg