Top 10/20/30 Lists

Furious_F

1. Divine Forces - An expansive memberlist, not quite as big as Di's (which seems to grow specifically when they fight you!) but you have the edge over your competitors in terms of organisation and dedication to returning.

2. Damage Incorporated - Close behind Divine Forces, but I think everybody would agree your surge in power recently has been down to your growth in members and not improvements of organisation. I can't really rank you as #1 f2p pking clan when you don't ever actually pk, only a single prepped fight each weekend. I know it's your choice though to focus on p2p, but I think you waste a lot of your potential as a clan by neglecting f2p.

-Power gap-

3. The Titans - After your performance today I'm going to rank you above us. I say that there is a power gap between you and di/df because of memberlist size, but pulling 110 people, and peforming brilliantly with them, shows a lot about the core of your clan which is solid indeed.

4. Corruption - Very close behind TT. We haven't quite got our organisation down to what we'd like just yet, mainly due to the majority of our officials still learning the ropes, but we have consistent 100+ person turnouts and a great attitude to fights which pays off well. If we continue our recruitment (and our forums come back online, lol) we'll be back up competing for the top spot in no time.

-Power gap-

5. Eternal Honour - The newest competitor for the top ranks, after a recent surge in members. Good wins over other top clans and if you can repeat them and prove they weren't just one-offs then I see you risking through the ranks very quickly.

6. Violent Resolution - When was the last time you beat somebody (who had more than 17 people)? Your turnouts have been falling a lot faster than your memberlist has, which doesn't bode well for the "most active clan".

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Divine Forces

2. Damage Inc - I'm not going to rank you #1 until you go out in f2p on weekdays.

3. Eternal Honour - Doing well lately, we will see how long it lasts

4. Echo of Silence - Also doing well, can beat the below

5. Corruption/Violent Resolution

6. Violent Resolution/Corruption

7. The Titans - Not what you used to be, still dangerous though

8. Shadow Elves/Runescape Dinasty - Won some good fights recently, we all know who won vs SYN

9. Runescape Dinasty/Shadow Elves - Impressive pull against THE, should pvp more

10. THE/Syndicate/Exodus - It's close here

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

• 3 weeks later...

1) DF - Congratulations against rsd, I was expecting them to win.

2) EH - Good job against DF today, should fight DF/DI uncapped.

3) DI - Don't f2p enough, what else is new.

4) EoS - Doing well recently.

5) VR/TT - Could go either way.

6) TT/VR - See above

7) Corr - Has a few more members now.

8) SE/Exo - See below.

9) Exo/SE - Exodus,you have a good chance of beating us, I'll rank you above once it actually happens.

10) RSD - Disappointed with you guys today, i thought you had it vs DF. You never pk and apparently your organization isnt good enough anymore to rank you any higher anymore.

polvCwJ.gif

• 2 weeks later...

1. Df

2. EH

3. EoS

4. Di

5. TT

6. Corr

7. RSD

8. SE

9. Exodus

10. The Rising

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

1) DF - on the verge of losing this spot to EH.

2) EH - keep the pressure on DF.

3) EoS - doing well

4) DI - lack of f2p fights puts you here

5) VR - pulls decent opts still, should fight tt/corr.

6) TT - has numerical advantage on corr

7) Corr - moving back up

8) SE - gaining a few members

9) Exodus - can probably take several of the above in an uncapped fight, I'll wait till it happens.

10) RSD/TR - RSD has the numbers but they never pk, where as TR pk's regularly.

polvCwJ.gif

99% sure that in any fight against TT we would outnumber them. We pulled 75 people to a gmt timezone pk today, no prep, and 110 people last weekend. We fought TT last wednesday and it was 53 TT vs 70 Corr and we obviously won by a large margin.

Also, you rank RSD at the bottom for not pking but you still gave DI the #4 spot? I assure you that RSD pk a lot more than Di, in fact Di haven't been on f2p in over a month I believe, and not pked on f2p in well over a year.

enzock.gif

99% sure that in any fight against TT we would outnumber them. We pulled 75 people to a gmt timezone pk today, no prep, and 110 people last weekend. We fought TT last wednesday and it was 53 TT vs 70 Corr and we obviously won by a large margin.

Also, you rank RSD at the bottom for not pking but you still gave DI the #4 spot? I assure you that RSD pk a lot more than Di, in fact Di haven't been on f2p in over a month I believe, and not pked on f2p in well over a year.

Fight TT uncapped then. And Di is good enough when they do pk to earn them that spot; whereas RSD will simply return forever.

polvCwJ.gif

Fight TT uncapped then. And Di is good enough when they do pk to earn them that spot; whereas RSD will simply return forever.

We probably will fight TT uncapped very soon, maybe next weekend :P

Also, get a spy in RSD or something, cos I can tell you as a fact they go out pkin, just not when you do :P we've had a few unprepped fights with them after finding them out on a pk trip. They often pk very late or very early, rather than prime time.

enzock.gif

We probably will fight TT uncapped very soon, maybe next weekend :P

Also, get a spy in RSD or something, cos I can tell you as a fact they go out pkin, just not when you do :P we've had a few unprepped fights with them after finding them out on a pk trip. They often pk very late or very early, rather than prime time.

I wonder why not prime time; scared maybe? ;)

polvCwJ.gif

Last week we pulled 75 people to a 1 day prep, 83 to a 3 day prep, and 70 people to a 16 hour prep.

RSD pulled 75 to a week-prep, saturday fight, and ~60 people to all of their weekday events.

That's probably why they prefer planned fights, they don't have the numbers to take on higher ranked clans atm, despite a large memberlist (around 150 members+fas, plus idk how many retireds).

enzock.gif

Last week we pulled 75 people to a 1 day prep, 83 to a 3 day prep, and 70 people to a 16 hour prep.

RSD pulled 75 to a week-prep, saturday fight, and ~60 people to all of their weekday events.

That's probably why they prefer planned fights, they don't have the numbers to take on higher ranked clans atm, despite a large memberlist (around 150 members+fas, plus idk how many retireds).

Exactly. They can't compete.

polvCwJ.gif

01. Eh

02. Df

03. EoS

04. Di

05. Corr - back to getting 75+ people to a 45 min prep ;)

07. RSD

08. SE

09. Exodus - Didn't last a 2h cap against us even with a sniper cap lol, if you think we had more than 10 snipers it just shows how effective our snipe unit is. We had your snipers and VR crashers sniping us, but we coped fine lol.

enzock.gif

1. DF - Look out for EH.

2. EH - Beat DF uncapped for #1.

3. EoS - pulling good numbers, bad loss to VR last week.

4. DI - Doesn't seem to want to move up.

5. VR - Steady here.

6. Corr - Better pulls, but do you have the quality? We shall see.

7. TT - beginning to doubt you will ever move out of this spot now.

8. RSD - Pk more in prime times.

9. SE - Stable as usual.

10. Exodus - lost some key fights recently.

polvCwJ.gif

• 2 weeks later...
1. DI

2. DF

3. EH

4. Eos

5. VR

6. TT

7. Corr

8. Rsd

9. SE

10. TR

What on earth has DI done recently to deserve #1? :lol:

polvCwJ.gif

1) Divine Forces - not unbeatable but definitely the most stable #1.

2) Eternal Honour - still a contender, should fight VR uncapped.

3) Violent Resolution - great pulls this weekend, now that you are trying to discipline your members I can definitely see you taking and maybe holding #1 for a while.

4) Echo of Silence - good activity, not quite at the level of VR/EH/DF....yet.

5) Runescape Dinasty - great win over TT.

6) The Titans - Steady at the moment, has a # advantage over SE but can't challenge the above.

7) Shadow Elves - Ending with 80+ against Corr, and very organized. Possibly could take TT/RSD soon.

8) Corruption - Numerically they are back to where they were, but the dedication just isn't there any more.

9) The Rising - great pull yesterday, if those numbers stay consistent you should fight Corr/SE.

10) Damage Incorporated - the only reason you are here is because you could be good in f2p if you ever went.

polvCwJ.gif

1) Divine Forces - not unbeatable but definitely the most stable #1.

2) Eternal Honour - still a contender, should fight VR uncapped.

3) Violent Resolution - great pulls this weekend, now that you are trying to discipline your members I can definitely see you taking and maybe holding #1 for a while.

4) Echo of Silence - good activity, not quite at the level of VR/EH/DF....yet.

5) Runescape Dinasty - great win over TT.

6) The Titans - Steady at the moment, has a # advantage over SE but can't challenge the above.

7) Shadow Elves - Ending with 80+ against Corr, and very organized. Possibly could take TT/RSD soon.

8) Corruption - Numerically they are back to where they were, but the dedication just isn't there any more.

9) The Rising - great pull yesterday, if those numbers stay consistent you should fight Corr/SE.

10) Damage Incorporated - the only reason you are here is because you could be good in f2p if you ever went.

Basically I agree with your list apart from the comment about VR disciplining their members - they've crashed 2 fights already this week and are probably going to crash us tonight when we fight EH.

And we'll see about whether Corruption has the dedication still when we fight EH tonight ;) our first uncapped pkri with a top-3 clan in around 6 months now, and I predict it will go for 10+ hours no matter who wins.

enzock.gif

• 2 weeks later...

1.VR - No one is willing to give Them Week prep every one knows they will pull max ops

2.Df - not to much behind From vr but your 2 week prep looses against vr and declining week prep with them puts you here.

3.Eos -Good numbers but most of they are just numbers.. most cant tank to much low lvls P.s wtf saw lvl 98 ~?

4.Eh but been low lately ....

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

1.VR - No one is willing to give Them Week prep every one knows they will pull max ops

2.Df - not to much behind From vr but your 2 week prep looses against vr and declining week prep with them puts you here.

3.Eos -Good numbers but most of they are just numbers.. most cant tank to much low lvls P.s wtf saw lvl 98 ~?

4.Eh but been low lately ....

DF just beat VR in an uncapped fight, I see the two as being neck and neck. I have heard many rumours of DK helping VR however, it seems as though they wouldn't be as competitive on their own.

polvCwJ.gif

TOP 10 F2P PVP CLANS FOR ME ATM:

1. DF (dont think no one can beat em atm)

2. VR (can give df a good fight)

3. EH

4. EOS (they been going more and more active)

5. RSD

6. SE (they been the ones that imo had achieved more outstanding wins this summer, altought the most surprising imo was corr beating TT)

7. COR (beat TT look like they finnaly got out of the slump)

8. TT (inactive as hell once again, and got surprisingly beaten by corr)

9.EXO (BEAT TR)

10.TR

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

TOP 10 F2P PVP CLANS FOR ME ATM:

1. DF (dont think no one can beat em atm)

2. VR (can give df a good fight)

3. EH

4. EOS (they been going more and more active)

5. RSD

6. SE (they been the ones that imo had achieved more outstanding wins this summer, altought the most surprising imo was corr beating TT)

7. COR (beat TT look like they finnaly got out of the slump)

8. TT (inactive as hell once again, and got surprisingly beaten by corr)

9.EXO (BEAT TR)

10.TR

I would put Eos above EH, thier pulls have been great and I think they are more organized. I would still rank Corr above us though as we haven't beaten them uncapped, and maybe TT at the same level.

polvCwJ.gif

1.) Divine Forces-They have beaten Vr 4 times this week and I think they deserve it

2.) Violent Resolution- Though they're NH no one can deny that they are good but losing to DF I think puts them @ #2

3.) Echo of Silence- They've just improved that much they've been getting better and are starting to compete with the top clans

4.) Eternal Honor- Haven't heard from them in a while but the last big fight they had against DF ended in a loss but I still think they deserve this rank

5.) Shadow Elves- Tremendous improvement and being able to compete with the likes of Corr has been showing the true power of this clan imo.

6.) Runescape Dinasty- Great Clan but needs to get more active and war the higher ranked clans more, no denying their abilities they got far in the jagex cup :P

7.) Corruption- Yup I think they're back and this "slump" if you call it is going to end soon imo I predict it's not gonna be long till Corr is up there fighting VR and DF again.

8.) The Titans- Pretty old clan, been pulling massively a lot but losing against Corr made them drop to this rank imo.

9.)Damage Incorporated- Very strong in p2p but disappeared from f2p, they have the opts and levels to be a strong f2p clan, just chose not to.

10.) The Rising- Losing to Exo made me think about this but I still think TR could beat Exo.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

1) Divine Forces - Have an edge on VR, but can they keep it?

2) Violent Resolution - pulling maxed opts is great, and with DK members joining now they can probably take DF on a good day.

3) Echo of Silence - good activity, not quite at the level of VR/EH/DF....yet.

4) Eternal Honour - Rose to compete with DF, but haven't done so well as of late.

5) Runescape Dinasty - Would be interesting to see a fight with Corr, uncapped.

6) Corruption - They definitely have the numbers, but I still see a lacking in dedication.

7) Shadow Elves - Corr has numbers on them at the moment.

8) The Titans - Haven't been pulling so well recently.

9) The Rising - around the level of Exodus.

10) Exodus - close to TR.

polvCwJ.gif

• 2 weeks later...
1) Divine Forces - Have an edge on VR, but can they keep it?

2) Violent Resolution - pulling maxed opts is great, and with DK members joining now they can probably take DF on a good day.

3) Echo of Silence - good activity, not quite at the level of VR/EH/DF....yet.

4) Eternal Honour - Rose to compete with DF, but haven't done so well as of late.

5) Runescape Dinasty - Would be interesting to see a fight with Corr, uncapped.

6) Corruption - They definitely have the numbers, but I still see a lacking in dedication.

7) Shadow Elves - Corr has numbers on them at the moment.

8) The Titans - Haven't been pulling so well recently.

9) The Rising - around the level of Exodus.

10) Exodus - close to TR.

I pretty much agree with this except I rank SE over Corr, and since Exodus lost to AA and brut I would take em out and put someone else there, perhaps DI even if they dont f2p.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED