Top 10/20/30 Lists

Furious_F

Infamy: 3V0 666 day hello...?

Do you mean duriel pking in falador? Wasn't he in RoT?

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) TT- Clear #1 atm

2) DF - can give TT a fight

3) VR - Watch out for Corr

4) Corr - Slumping a little, getting back up there though]

5) Di - pretty solid here

6) Se -Fight Di

7) RSD - try to fight SE

8) EH - haven't heard much from you, probably just not looking :?:

9) Eos - good win over exodus

10) RDC - great opts vs Cor

11) Col - Dunno :?

12) WL - doing well

13) TR - also dunno

14)TCL - improving

15)RR - Chins up, not out by a long shot

16)TRWF - also improving

17)Exodus - moving up, we will see how long it lasts

18) BK - doing ok, need to try to pull more

19) FT - improving after your slump

20) The- solid as usual

Sorry if I forgot anyone, wasn't on purpose, I swear :oops:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Since this is Tip It, no point posting RSC clans here.

Top 10 F2p Tip It Clans:

01] Exodus - In a league of their own, pure dominance, 160 starting and 180 option ending against EoS after 4 hour fight.

02] Forgotten Templars - Gained alot of members when Adelais died, got you out of your slump somewhat.

03] BlacKnights - Perhaps has the edge on TDM, would love to see you guys fight.

04] The Death Monkeighs

05] 'The' Clan

06] Knights of Order - Stay alive.

07] Seduction

08] Pirates of Runescape

09] Dragon Hunters

..:: HoratioSAS | Sas Troopers ::..

horatiosig6.png

[email protected]

Top 10 F2p Tip It Clans:

01] Exodus - In a league of their own, pure dominance, 160 starting and 180 option ending against EoS after 4 hour fight.

02] Forgotten Templars - Gained alot of members when Adelais died, got you out of your slump somewhat.

03] BlacKnights - Perhaps has the edge on TDM, would love to see you guys fight.

04] The Death Monkeighs

05] 'The' Clan

07] Seduction

08] Pirates of Runescape

09] Dragon Hunters

By this reckoning..

1) Divine forces

2) Corruption

3) Exodus

4) Bk/FT - I know FT improved a lot, but we beat them really badly last time.

5) FT/BK - see above

6) THE

7) Gladz

8) WG

9) TDM

10) KO

polvCwJ.gif

Top 10 F2p Tip It Clans:

04] The Death Monkeighs

05] 'The' Clan

07] Seduction

08] Pirates of Runescape

09] Dragon Hunters

By this reckoning..

1) Divine forces

2) Corruption

3) Exodus

5) FT/BK - see above

6) THE

7) Gladz

8) WG

9) TDM

10) KO

How are DF and Corr tipit clans?

pan.png

Top 10 F2p Tip It Clans:

04] The Death Monkeighs

05] 'The' Clan

07] Seduction

08] Pirates of Runescape

09] Dragon Hunters

By this reckoning..

1) Divine forces

2) Corruption

3) Exodus

5) FT/BK - see above

6) THE

7) Gladz

8) WG

9) TDM

10) KO

How are DF and Corr tipit clans?

How is Exodus a tipit clan?

polvCwJ.gif

How is Exodus a tipit clan?

Well you ranked them on your tipit list, you tell me. :P

Sas(from exodus) ranked them on his list, but didn't put DF or Corr, because apparently they aren't tipit clans. I agree that they aren't, but neither is Exodus.

Since he said Exodus was in fact a tipit clan, by adding it to his list, I added to my list of tipit clans clans that are just as active as exodus. Ie I have seen one person from exodus posting. I have also seen one from DF, and 2 from Corruption.

polvCwJ.gif

1. TT - Can beat any of the below.

2. Cor - Dominated Vr and won in 3 hours, recent win over DI.

3. Vr - Recent win over DF.

4. DI - Recent win over DF.

5. Df - Slumping, shame it's not due to memberlist size like corr's supposed slump was - step it up lads!

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Top 30 F2p Clans(No Country Clans/Team/Closed Clans included)

1. Violent Resolution

2. The Titans

3. Corruption

4. Divine Forces

5. Damage Inc

6. RuneScape Dinasty

7. Eternal Honour

8. Echo Of Silence

9. Shadow Elves

10. The RuneScape Warhungers Federation

11. Chivalry Legion

12. The Rising

13. Rune Raiders

14. Wilderland

15. Collision

16. THE Clan

17. Wilderness Guardians

18. Crimson Raiders

19. Exodus

20. The Neggas Clan

21. Forgotten Templars

22. Masters of Dragons

23. BlacKnights

24. RuneScape Elites

25. The British Elites

26. Exercitum Militus of Honorum

27. The Death Monkeighs

28. Phoenix Elites

29. Unknown Bounty Hunters

30. Solar Angels

~Elias

A Proud Crimson Raider.

A Proud Council of CR.

A Proud TWR Rep' of CR.

Want a war against Crimson Raiders for TWR? PM me Or Frenchfry147.

1. TT - still very strong turnouts and excellent organisation

2. Corruption - pulled 340 opts and kept 60 person piles for 15 hours, with incredible organisation to boot.

3. Divine forces - very hard to beat simply because of your amazing desire for wins leading to seemingly endless returning. However, I think performances like today are only because of lego's retirement and you won't repeat them. Without the sniper rule Corruption would have won, and much sooner.

4. Vr - numbers and nothing more.

enzock.gif

1. Corruption: Excellent organization, piles, and dedication.

2. Divine Forces: Recent win over Corr was achieved only because Lego was retiring.

2. The Titans: Dunno but if tt fought df I'd still think Df would win.

4. Violent Resolution: Numbers and snipers, nothing more.

5. Damaged Inc: Great piles but you guys simply don't choose to return a lot like old times :o

6. Se

7. Eh

8. Coll

9. Rsd

10. Trwf

time for a real top list.

1. VR - unbeated.

2. DF - Better then below

3. DI - got balls to fight anyone and are #1 in p2p for years.

4. CORR/TT - Slumping? egh.

6. EoS- beat below last week ;) -keep it up :$

7 .EH fight above and down

8. RSD fight above and down

9. SE -fight above

10. TR -keep rising-

trsigdt2.gif

1)VR - Numbers more than organization. I don't think you deserve this spot, but you have yet to be beaten.

2)TT/Corr/DF

3)Corr/TT/DF

4)DF/Corr/TT

5)DI - on the verge of top 4

6)Eos

7)EH

8)RSD

9)SE

10)TR

polvCwJ.gif

Best F2P Pking clans

• 1/2 The Titans / Corruption - Will be decided this weekend. Both clans have been consistently at the top of the clan world ever since returning came back in CWA and PVP worlds, and now both have high memberlists they are once again at the top.

3 Violent Resolution - With almost 200 members and good weekday activity VR are definitely a force to be reckoned with. However, on an even prep and even numbers they don't perform at the same standard as any other top-5 clan and the majority of their recent wins are due to 50 man "SWAT" units and returning in under 25k of gear. Now that Corruption has the numbers to dominate them again (see
our fight last night for an example) their short time as the hardest clan to beat has come to an end. Still finding it hard to get fights due to being hated by the rest of the clan world.

4 Divine Forces - DF are in the position Corr was in recently, with less members than any of the other top clans. Managed to pull 300 opts last weekend but since then they've pulled 40 and 53 people respectively to fights this weekened, not even lasting a single hour against The Titans. Absolutely still in the top bracket of clans due to sheer experience and determination in fights, but not really competing for the top spot at the moment. The loss of the leader and a vast amount of rune last weekend is probably having an impact too.

Power Gap

5 Damage Incorporated - Unquestionably the best p2p clan and have been for almost half a decade, but still lacking any kind of real activity on f2p. Fighting more often on f2p now that a lot of their p2p competition (TSC, RoT) has dried up, which is good to see. An impressive memberlist (150 members, first clan to 99 hp average) and quite experienced leadership on f2p, but lacking the dedication for the long fights the top clans have on weekends. If they focused more on f2p they could easily rise through the ranks, and their fight with Divine Forces this weekend will be very interesting indeed.

Power gap

6 Runescape Dinasty - The power gap keeping you from being higher is purely in numbers. RSD are, without a doubt, the best organised clan man-for-man and probably the best matched opts fighters in runescape. Ex-1 ranked clan and dedicated to return for hours even with their small memberlist. A lot of respect for RSD, personally.

7 Eternal Honour - Again, their numbers have fallen in recent times but they still get a good 60+ people to fights and give a great show in fights. Truly dedicated to fights, returning for 10 hours+ if needed. Good wins against Damage Inc and others but not been truly consistent.

8 Shadow Elves - Did brilliantly against RDC and are also one of the best matched-opts clans. Being crashed by VR repeatedly has held you back but I love how you've taken it in good spirit and turned it into a bit of a joke. I have always liked the spirit of your clan and I think you're one to watch for 2009.

9 The Rising - Patchy but I think you've still earnt your place in the top 10. Always had a small memberlist but an impressive one of good tanks, binders and willing to return as much as needed.

10 Red Devil Clan - The best country clan in rs by far, willing to fight any clan even outside of your timezone. Able to pull 100+ when needed and a lot of great tanks. Also, Dubbel Drank is awesome <3:.

That's my list, comments welcome :thumbup:

enzock.gif

Best F2P Pking clans

• 1/2 The Titans / Corruption - Will be decided this weekend. Both clans have been consistently at the top of the clan world ever since returning came back in CWA and PVP worlds, and now both have high memberlists they are once again at the top.

3 Violent Resolution - With almost 200 members and good weekday activity VR are definitely a force to be reckoned with. However, on an even prep and even numbers they don't perform at the same standard as any other top-5 clan and the majority of their recent wins are due to 50 man "SWAT" units and returning in under 25k of gear. Now that Corruption has the numbers to dominate them again (see
our fight last night for an example) their short time as the hardest clan to beat has come to an end. Still finding it hard to get fights due to being hated by the rest of the clan world.

4 Divine Forces - DF are in the position Corr was in recently, with less members than any of the other top clans. Managed to pull 300 opts last weekend but since then they've pulled 40 and 53 people respectively to fights this weekened, not even lasting a single hour against The Titans. Absolutely still in the top bracket of clans due to sheer experience and determination in fights, but not really competing for the top spot at the moment. The loss of the leader and a vast amount of rune last weekend is probably having an impact too.

Power Gap

5 Damage Incorporated - Unquestionably the best p2p clan and have been for almost half a decade, but still lacking any kind of real activity on f2p. Fighting more often on f2p now that a lot of their p2p competition (TSC, RoT) has dried up, which is good to see. An impressive memberlist (150 members, first clan to 99 hp average) and quite experienced leadership on f2p, but lacking the dedication for the long fights the top clans have on weekends. If they focused more on f2p they could easily rise through the ranks, and their fight with Divine Forces this weekend will be very interesting indeed.

Power gap

6 Runescape Dinasty - The power gap keeping you from being higher is purely in numbers. RSD are, without a doubt, the best organised clan man-for-man and probably the best matched opts fighters in runescape. Ex-1 ranked clan and dedicated to return for hours even with their small memberlist. A lot of respect for RSD, personally.

7 Eternal Honour - Again, their numbers have fallen in recent times but they still get a good 60+ people to fights and give a great show in fights. Truly dedicated to fights, returning for 10 hours+ if needed. Good wins against Damage Inc and others but not been truly consistent.

8 Shadow Elves - Did brilliantly against RDC and are also one of the best matched-opts clans. Being crashed by VR repeatedly has held you back but I love how you've taken it in good spirit and turned it into a bit of a joke. I have always liked the spirit of your clan and I think you're one to watch for 2009.

9 The Rising - Patchy but I think you've still earnt your place in the top 10. Always had a small memberlist but an impressive one of good tanks, binders and willing to return as much as needed.

10 Red Devil Clan - The best country clan in rs by far, willing to fight any clan even outside of your timezone. Able to pull 100+ when needed and a lot of great tanks. Also, Dubbel Drank is awesome <3:.

That's my list, comments welcome :thumbup:

I'd agree with you top 8 but I think corr can squeeze out the win against tt. I believe corr would definitely outreturn tt. Shame Di doesn't return like before but they need to start f2ping a lot more since the #2 p2p clan is too weak compared to di.

I don't agree with your #9 though. With some motivation I think Coll could beat Tr. Respect to rdc for fighting the top 10 out of their timezone.

11. Tr

12. Trwf

I lold when you mentioned that df lost a lot of rune but I thought beyblade and lukas lost a lot of sets too ;o

Edit:

Interesting Saturday:

1. Corr: Beat TT

2. TT: Lost to Corr

3. VR: I think all you did was crash..and P2P. Again all numbers/snipers.

4. DI: Dominated DF start to finish

5. DF: Got dominated start to finish, might've lost because of loss to Corr last week

6. SE: Dominated EH for 9.5 hours before getting outreturned by EH in the end

7. EH: Got dominated for 9.5 hours before waking up in the end and outreturning

8. RSD

9. RDC: Looked very strong against TR

10. TR/Coll

• 2 weeks later...

Top 25 F2p Clans:

01] Violent Resolution - Will not be here much longer, enjoy it while it lasts.

02] Corruption

03] The Titans - Not far behind Corr

04] Divine Forces - Recent loss to DI

05] Damage Inc. - Recently beat DF but needs to win more F2p to prove consistency.

06] Runescape Dinasty

07] Shadow Elves

08] Eternal Honour

09] Echo of Silence

10] The Rising

11] Syndicate - May jump up a little but right now all i see you as is a one hit wonder.

12] Collision - Win over RDC

13] Red Devil Clan

14] Exodus - Can compete with above

15] The Neggas Clan

16] The Runescape Warhungers Clan

17] Rune Raiders

18] 'The' Clan - Doing very well lately, keep it up

19] Lithuanian Forces

20] BlacKnights

21] Wilderland - Can compete just needs more activity

22] Chivalry Legions - Inconsistent

23] The Call of Legends - Can compete just needs more activity

24] The Gladiatorz

25] Forgotten Templars - Seems to be recovering from slumping, needs more activity.

pan.png

Top 25 F2p Clans:

01] Violent Resolution - Will not be here much longer, enjoy it while it lasts.

02] Corruption

03] The Titans - Not far behind Corr

04] Divine Forces - Recent loss to DI

05] Damage Inc. - Recently beat DF but needs to win more F2p to prove consistency.

06] Runescape Dinasty

07] Shadow Elves

08] Eternal Honour

09] Echo of Silence

10] The Rising

11] Syndicate - May jump up a little but right now all i see you as is a one hit wonder.

12] Collision - Win over RDC

13] Red Devil Clan

14] Exodus - Can compete with above

15] The Neggas Clan

16] The Runescape Warhungers Clan

17] Rune Raiders

18] 'The' Clan - Doing very well lately, keep it up

19] Lithuanian Forces

20] BlacKnights

21] Wilderland - Can compete just needs more activity

22] Chivalry Legions - Inconsistent

23] The Call of Legends - Can compete just needs more activity

24] The Gladiatorz

25] Forgotten Templars - Seems to be recovering from slumping, needs more activity.

tbh im quite surprused that people still rank RR so high. top clans i agree with up til about 14. here is where it might be dif for me

15] Wilderland - can pull huge opts

16] The Runescape Warhungers Clan - fighting WL today we will see how it goes

17] 'The' Clan - (we have beaten all below and will be looking to go for one of the above very soon)

18] The Neggas Clan - usually try to bring into aussie time zone. have been known to not follow rules in fights i.e. return 1-iteming, blast when not allowed, attitude goes with the clan name.

19] Lithuanian Forces - dealing with some problems but always a pleasure to fight

20] Chivalry Legions - weird thing about this clan is they are aussie so will probly not get to their potential

21] Rune Raiders - no clue why they keep getting ranked in top 15 when their performances show otherwise lately

22] Blacknights

23] The Call of Legends

24] The Gladiatorz

25] Forgotten Templars

flamesig.jpg

tbh im quite surprused that people still rank RR so high. top clans i agree with up til about 14. here is where it might be dif for me

15] Wilderland - can pull huge opts

16] The Runescape Warhungers Clan - fighting WL today we will see how it goes

17] 'The' Clan - (we have beaten all below and will be looking to go for one of the above very soon)

18] The Neggas Clan - usually try to bring into aussie time zone. have been known to not follow rules in fights i.e. return 1-iteming, blast when not allowed, attitude goes with the clan name.

19] Lithuanian Forces - dealing with some problems but always a pleasure to fight

20] Chivalry Legions - weird thing about this clan is they are aussie so will probly not get to their potential

21] Rune Raiders - no clue why they keep getting ranked in top 15 when their performances show otherwise lately

22] Blacknights

23] The Call of Legends

24] The Gladiatorz

25] Forgotten Templars

I agree that rune raiders shouldn't be as high. They have been slumping significantly lately. Also, I haven't seen much from TNC, I wouldn't but them so high.

BK shouldn't be as high either, TCL beat us, and with the numbers we have pulled recently, I'm sure FT and Gladz could do the same :oops:

polvCwJ.gif

rune raiders pulled 6 people to a week prep matched opts fight against TT today :shock:

enzock.gif

1. TT

2/3. Corr/Df

4. Di

5. EH

Honourable mention to VR, best of luck finding a fight this weekend.

enzock.gif

1. TT

2/3. Corr/Df

4. Di

5. EH

I would still put VR at #1, even though they haven't been fighting they are still more than capable of beating any of the top clans.

polvCwJ.gif

1. TT

2/3. Corr/Df

4. Di

5. EH

I would still put VR at #1, even though they haven't been fighting they are still more than capable of beating any of the top clans.

I don't rank no honour clans 8-)

enzock.gif