soulest

hi im soulest this my theroy though 4 letter ill explain it

z the evil z cross double crossing so it controll all evil

Trees ~ They're the corrupted Good. They were good but got corrupted

well another thing

fishs are evil so evil the purest evil as can be

the loyest are the zezbre

brews are evil as well

go ahead call me dum but if you work this out your as smart as me !!!

sig3ax9.png

hi im soulest this my theroy though 4 letter ill explain it

z the evil z cross double crossing so it controll all evil

Trees ~ They're the corrupted Good. They were good but got corrupted

well another thing

fishs are evil so evil the purest evil as can be

the loyest are the zezbre

brews are evil as well

go ahead call me stupide but if you work this out your as smart as me !!!

i didnt - you did that yourself!

Don't make fun of us, we're not all idiots with our so-called "theories".

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl im not a spastic im just crazy hyper and smart want to learn im going to set up a new fred its called me like me

no you are not crazy hyper, just crazy...

and what is a fred - i thought it was a name - you're post doesn't make sence if you spell everything incorrectly (ps: i know i may have made spelling errors but nothing like yours)

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl im not a spastic im just crazy hyper and smart want to learn im going to set up a new fred its called me like me

no you are not crazy hyper, just crazy...

and what is a fred - i thought it was a name - you're post doesn't make sence if you spell everything incorrectly (ps: i know i may have made spelling errors but nothing like yours)

fred phonetically for thread

213360.png

Stupid F makes words evil and it is in every word therefore all words are evil

Evil C is formed in the words "Rainpipe" and "Compostheap" by the Stupid ** of the two component words coming together. There is still a supid F so it is doubly evil (not "compostheap" though - see Wierd X).

Wierd T is found in the word lobster because they were blessed by a rock and cancels out the Stupid F so lobsters are good.

Wierd X is before the "heap" in "compostheap" and cancels out the Evil C formed in "compostheap". The Stupid F still remains so it is still normal evil though.

sig3ax9.png

Evil C is formed in the words "Rainpipe" and "Compostheap" by the Stupid ** of the two component words coming together. There is still a supid F so it is doubly evil (not "compostheap" though - see Wierd X).

Wierd T is found in the word lobster because they were blessed by a rock and cancels out the Stupid F so lobsters are good.

Wierd X is before the "heap" in "compostheap" and cancels out the Evil C formed in "compostheap". The Stupid F still remains so it is still normal evil though.

let me guess...

...god told you this.

1 god didnt tell me this

2 i dont do drugs

sig3ax9.png