I guess BH isn't THAT bad..

um yea u got that nice kill with about 5 other ppl

thats not that great atall

Oh hi guess what? Ive tried BH'ing solo, and it sucks. BH is meant to be a team Pking area, sorry if you dont understand that.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Too bad I wasn't there :P

Gl furter on, maybe I'll come with you once I reached 70 Defence. 63 ATM.

EDIT: Share I TBed!! 8-)

Share i bhed*

:oops:

20k till 65 Defence :|

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Well at least someone has the guts to even go pk in there from all the pkers on tippy who post (solo or team, as long as they go in and try)

Instead of complainin' about their "Final times of pking" "Last pk vid" it's pathetic

Naming their pk vids "This ain't a game; I'm the only legend; True heros never die" and after this update acting like they're broke and ruined *spit*, bah disgusting

You stand above them all and went with a team to the BH :D You have become.. a man

Anyways 10/10 =D

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Well at least someone has the guts to even go pk in there from all the pkers on tippy who post (solo or team, as long as they go in and try)

Instead of complainin' about their "Final times of pking" "Last pk vid" it's pathetic

Naming their pk vids "This ain't a game; I'm the only legend; True heros never die" and after this update acting like they're broke and ruined *spit*, bah disgusting

You stand above them all and went with a team to the BH :D You have become.. a man

Anyways 10/10 =D

Thanks for the initiation!

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Anyways 10/10 =D

I dont see how it is pathetic, They completely destroyed many peoples only fun in this game.

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

Anyways 10/10 =D

I dont see how it is pathetic, They completely destroyed many peoples only fun in this game.

+1

Although I must agree that Hybrid won't give up and never will.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Anyways 10/10 =D

If all that a persn does is Pks thats a waste of ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì5.00 per month/their account.they need to realize there's more to do in re than pk.

C1Geq.png

Anyways 10/10 =D

If all that a persn does is Pks thats a waste of ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì5.00 per month/their account.they need to realize there's more to do in re than pk.

Well in my opinion, if you didn't pk or some rewarding form of pvp before the update, you were wasting $5 a month.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

• 2 weeks later...

^.^ what crater do you do? Im currently getting 90 range for the middle crater. I level 97 combat and 77 range atm, and ill be like 99 with 90 range, so ill have about 2-3m hp exp until i am level 101 and cant do that any more :(! But the good news is that 2-3m hp exp in BH takes about a year. So i might join you if your in my level range :D

LOL

I bet he jumped a great solo pker with his team and piled him. I call that lame.

Want a link to my edgeville gallery on RSC? Because ill pm it to you. I can solo pk, most likely better than you can. Unfortunatly, as stated above, BH is not for solo pkers. I have a team, i use a team.

Gf.

Ammo931.png

Anyways 10/10 =D

Sorry, but I can't stand moronic people like you. The people who posted it as their last vids - were drag pking teams. They pk in 15m gear (mages set, furies, ahrims) You can't pk in bh in that. It was the only fun way to pk. So how about you gtfo and learn some facts before you call me/other people disgusting.

On topic: Ammo good job, and they made team capes f2p? lol @ me

Oh hi guess what? Ive tried BH'ing solo, and it sucks. BH is meant to be a team Pking area, sorry if you dont understand that.

now there u said it wrong, the name tells it "Bounty HUNTER" in singular form, not multiple form. The multi zone is because it makes it more "dangerous"... Bh is ment to be solo, not team...thats what i think :o

now there u said it wrong, the name tells it "Bounty HUNTER" in singular form, not multiple form. The multi zone is because it makes it more "dangerous"... Bh is ment to be solo, not team...thats what i think :o

K go BH solo and then tell me what you think.

Ammo931.png

• 5 months later...