Best place to mine & bank gold ores p2p?

Skilling0wn

The fastest banking method is a necklace of skills and dueling rings, mining in the cratfting guild.

Second best is the Brimhaven - magic whistle - fairy rings method. There is a AoW guide on that one around here somewhere.

Third best is Arzinian mines, using a Ring of Charos and the boatman to bank your ores.

Other good methods that don't require quests/jewelry: using Fally teles and running back to the crafting guild, or simply walking back and forth from it using the shortcut; using the 4 rocks outside and the rocks inside TzHaar and banking there; mining on Brimhaven and tele/running to Ardy to bank.

The fastest banking method is a necklace of skills and dueling rings, mining in the cratfting guild.

Second best is the Brimhaven - magic whistle - fairy rings method. There is a AoW guide on that one around here somewhere.

Third best is Arzinian mines, using a Ring of Charos and the boatman to bank your ores.

Other good methods that don't require quests/jewelry: using Fally teles and running back to the crafting guild, or simply walking back and forth from it using the shortcut; using the 4 rocks outside and the rocks inside TzHaar and banking there; mining on Brimhaven and tele/running to Ardy to bank.

Thats the one im looking for. Thanks. :)

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Necklace of skills is far to expensive for me to use while mining, Im gonna need Like 750 of em .. :shock:

EDIT^

Found out they are rechargeable, So i might get those last thieving levels and go do legends quest. :-X

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Necklace of skills is far to expensive for me to use while mining, Im gonna need Like 750 of em .. :shock:

EDIT^

Found out they are rechargeable, So i might get those last thieving levels and go do legends quest. :-X

I'd assume that this would be like using glories for abyss crafting, and that you would need a lot of them to not get irritated by the constant recharging.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

EDIT^

I'd assume that this would be like using glories for abyss crafting, and that you would need a lot of them to not get irritated by the constant recharging.

Yeh :-#

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

I'm attempting to mine, bank, smelt then craft 15,000 gold ores!

Right now I'm using the 6 rocks on Brimhaven, glory to edge, house tele. My house is located about 20-30 squares away from the mine. It takes me 15-20 seconds to bank and return to mining. My record is 231 ores in an hour so far but my average is more like 210.

Add me and we can race, that always keeps me focessed :)

I'm attempting to mine, bank, smelt then craft 15,000 gold ores!

Right now I'm using the 6 rocks on Brimhaven, glory to edge, house tele. My house is located about 20-30 squares away from the mine. It takes me 15-20 seconds to bank and return to mining. My record is 231 ores in an hour so far but my average is more like 210.

Add me and we can race, that always keeps me focessed :)

Ah, pretty nice route ^^ Thanks, But no thanks.. I got to many goals to work on, So im not done with it before 2090 :?

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

EDIT^

if you do enlightened journy you can go from casle wars to crfting guils then ring of dueling or just use ballons back thats what i do

quest cape achived july 31 2007

all lvls 60+ 9-23-07

1700+ total

lotrking1010.png

lotrking1010.png