Shoting2 - It's not the end of the world!

shoting2

Ok,

I understand what went wrong last time, sort of.

The reason and logic for this is for you to say what your favorite thing to do is. Appart from pking.

Ie. to look on the lighter side of the recent Bounty hunter update and Player killing being removed.

My logic is simple, Do not over react to the removal of Player Killing, Jagex have promised Alturnitives and I am confident that they shall be a suitable compramise to Player Killing.

So upload a snap of your favorite skill, area, outfit or pastime as a mark of a new, better Runescape.

Pq2Yetb0.jpg

Strength through wisdom,

Shoting2

Pq2ZGTAS.jpg

yeah shoting2, stop making a thread of every subject that comes to your imagination. Calm down. We don't need unnecesary threads.

Yea u have like 5 threads and most of them are pointless, just like this one.

[hide=Most of your threads..]fail.jpg[/hide]

I agree, Bounty Hunter and Clan Wars do not replace the Wilderness.

You don't like it???? QUIT!!!!!

Once again, shoting is trying to make a peaceful thread about people who have fun in activities besides PKing. If he doesn't gets affected by the updates and doesn't make a drama about it, ITS HIS OWN DECISION!!!!!

Many people wasn't affected by the updates, like me. We don't think that Bounty Hunter and Clan Wars will replace the Wilderness, but we don't flame and rant about it because we don't get so affected. If Jagex removed the skills with NPC who just sell you the potions, armour and food for a very cheap price, the skillers and any people who trained hard skilling would burst in flames. You think that PKers would care about it? No, right? They would just continue their life PKing.

Shoting2 is just giving his point of view about the updates. Why don't you flame in a thread that doesn't support the updates? because you agree. If you don't likethe updates and PKing is your life more than anything else, THEN THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR YOU AND YOU MUST GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE!!!!

On topic:

Here i am Cooking with my chef hat and my white apron <3:

CookingwithCaleb.jpg

And here i'm farming limps while my sweetcorn grows \'

Farming.jpg

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

Actually, it sucks that the wilderness was killed. And no, BH and CW DON'T replace it. Keep in mind, the only people I've seen who love the updates, and don't even wish they could have pking w/o RWters are people who ordinarily hate/ignore pking.

Oh, and before you label me a stupid crybaby pker, check my stats. Does that look like a pking account?

Ontopic: I like quests, combat (mainly range) and Treasure Trails.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Don't worry reaper, we won't call you like that

In fact, you're the first person who posts a reasonable, mature and behaved comment :thumbsup: =D>

You should post a pic of you ranging something, but with your comment is enough for me ::'

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png