• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K.

No more lurking for me, I too lack a life these days ;D

I'll seeya virtually soon babez <3

Nuub :P You back playing now then? :-o

I remember when you were a level 5 making barricades in CW!

Ha how many years ago must that have been? :^_^: I miss CW :-P

~~~

Had a Pretty good Spirit mage task earlier in the week:

100915190356.png

100915195356.png

And then somehow got BOTH mining strange rocks whilst doing lumby achievement diary - think I mined some coal and some p-ess, and it got me a level :)

100920133909.png

All for a cabbage patch telly lmao

100920135141.png

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Why can I never get anything good off of my clues, all I keep getting is the stupid comp bows, lighters and that meerkat crap.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Win blog. :thumbup:

Thankss, tho not quite, I'm still a nub :^_^:

lol how can u stand mining

Hush, I mined like 1 invent and got bored, u hurry n get 99 tbh

I play again.

You was on earlier but completely ignored me so i cried.

AFK Watching the inbetweeners whilst fishing I think :grin: Sorrry <3:

Why can I never get anything good off of my clues, all I keep getting is the stupid comp bows, lighters and that meerkat crap.

Shoulda screenied my last clue - 2 willow comps and a guthix crozier ftl..

99 Slayer yet!?

Nearly 92 if that counts :ugeek: :razz:

Thanks for the posts everyone, been waiting for a reason to reply (was waiting to get a level up to post lol) Knew it would either be 92 slayer or farming, and just got farming as I logged in :-)

100926131431.png

Also earlier on during the week got another decent spirit mage task

100921185319.png

And still having poor luck at DK's at the moment, must be due a zerker or axe soon, surely... Anyway did another tribrid trip with Seer in the week, he had to leave after his 1st uni died, so I stayed solo'ing rex for my 2nd unicorn..

Accidently got prime on me, and since I didn't really have supplies to keep mage pray on the whole time decided to kill her (him, it - am I the only one who thinks prime just sounds more feminine? :???:) And to my suprise it gave me the only drop of the trip

100922235716.png

Better than nothing I guess :razz: Should get 92 Slayer in a bit, got a steel drag task to mage my way through and only need another 29k exp <3:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Well this is a pretty big update, it's been a fun past few days and I've gained a fair few decent levels. :smile:

To start of with, I got a nice D legs drop from my steel dragon task:

100926152842.png

This then only left me with a couple of k exp till 92 slayer, which I got in my next task:

100926165802.png

Only 1 more level to go till I can slay everything again :grin: Shame that will also mean I'll have to attempt to get a fire cape again, still kind of put off from failing it 13 times in a row a few years back, never tried again since...

Also got a nice clue from the 92 slayer task, made a change from the usual 50k clue :razz:

100926184910.png

Now since I'd made a fair bit of cash in the last few weeks, felt it was time to blow some of it, started off getting an extra 200k herblore exp for this 'lil level:

100926220010.png

For some reason I find herblore kind of addictive and keep spending :smile: at least now I can do 93 herblore effigys with a boost - should speed up the exp a bit more - I'll have overloads one day!

Anyway, carrying on with the "spending money" trend, I chucked a fair bit more of my cash into using up the charms I've collected along with these slayer levels; resulting in:

100927121317.png

100927124209.png

90 Summoning :grin: Also, *only* 200k exp off of 91 summon, so as soon as I get the charms will get that just for the extra help with effigys.

To round off the day decided to do some dungeoneering. Up to now I've got all the way to 70 only duoing, so playing with randomers (as well as doing large dungeons) is still new to me. The first team I got into seemed pretty lame, and about 45 minutes everyone decided to leave cos we couldn't open one door... A great waste of my time :-|

But I perservered, and managed to get a pretty decent team, and completed my first large dungeon, to 100% :-D

100927190514.png

Which of course meant, a big chunk of exp, and 71 dungeoneering

100927190807.png

Spent some tokens on the farming scroll since I seem to be doing a lot of farming recently, hopefully it should come in helpful at least a bit :razz:

100927191143.png

Gained a fair bit of exp this weekend, shame back to work tomorrow, and wont be able to keep that kinda exp up :razz:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

110715145129.png

Errr.png

soooo many updates =o

COngrats on all the lvels, especially herblore and slayer, working on herby atm too :P My lvl 84 from 2 years ago is worth nothing nowadays it seems XD

Hehe, thanks working my way up still soo costy tho <_<

Got a new BOB now, comparing the old and new not much has changed really just all the items I have are worth a LOT more :thumbup:

[hide= Old BOB to compare with]090419185629b.png[/hide]

101004151631.png

jRs6O.png

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

110715145129.png

Errr.png

And I thought all this time you had a better BoB than me......for shame Ben. Grats on 92 slay, now go get 93!

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

And I thought all this time you had a better BoB than me......for shame Ben. Grats on 92 slay, now go get 93!

I've always been poor, just spend my money waaay too easy :P

Been playing on and off the last week mainly just WC'ing farm runs and the odd bit of herblore, but finally got 92 Herblore, getting a level a week isn't too bad is it? :-)

101008193620.png

Also got a placemarker for my torso - was helping a mate get himself one so figured I may as well spend on another one

101008231122.png

And then today I got a dungeneering level early on

101011115828.png

And just got myself a Woddcutting level, been AFK chopping away at Ivy most of the week, will get some extra exp from effigys for it as well now, saves wasting them on fletching exp :-P

101011162047.png

Be nice to get another herblore level this week, but is doubtful since I'm running low on cash, may have to sell some of the stuff I don't use to get it :(

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

110715145129.png

Errr.png

noob

U lost race yet? <3

~

Been a pretty eventfull week (well by my current standards/playing time anyway :-P )

I poured a lot of money into herblore this week, getting myself from 92 to 94, which meant I was able to pot 100 overloads, have the extremes to make 1.5k more, but can't really afford to spend that much - making just 100 cost me something like 4.6m :-?

101011203212.png

101018000019.png

Between wasting a lot of money, I did gain a tiny amount back through slayer, done a few tasks, working my way towards 93 where I'll be forced to get that fire cape :angry: , but managed to get my first dark bow drop:

101017214413.png

Also done some more dungeoneering, just since I find it fun to do :razz:, did 2 large dungeons yesterday, the first of which got me 73 dungeoneering, and also managed to upgrade my prom maul to a primal one :grin:

101018191329.png

101018191323.png

The next large dungeon was my first venture in to the occult floors, and as the dungeon started the leader dropped the group gatestone and just said "someone key", nobody picked it up as they went into the first room, so I thought I'd step up and attempt to key my first dungeon... Dungeoneering instantly becomes a lot more intense since you actually have to concentrate a fair bit rather than just killing stuff :blink: but I definatley enjoyed it a lot more, and I don't think I did too bad :smile:

101018213535.png

101018214108.png

Was quite happy with that, nearly 74 dungeoneering now as well :grin:

Nearly forgot about this one, got it inbetween dungeons, 76 farming, slowly creeping its way up - may start tree farming rather than just herb farming soon.

101018201107.png

If I keep following the trend with herblore updates will end up at 99 before I know it :???: Anyone have a spair 100m or so I can borrow for that one :razz:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Congrats on all those lvls, I get what you mean by "eventfull by my standards" - I'd say that's pretty damn awesome too :D

Have fun with those overloads, I'm working my way up to lvl 92 too, it's scary how fast your money vanishes once you get started on herby lvls eh? XD

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Congrats on all those lvls, I get what you mean by "eventfull by my standards" - I'd say that's pretty damn awesome too :D

Have fun with those overloads, I'm working my way up to lvl 92 too, it's scary how fast your money vanishes once you get started on herby lvls eh? XD

Yess it is <_< worked out i had upwards of 70m worth of extremes in my bank :-? Reallly don't remember spending that much oh well XD

Overloads are great fun at barrows, even if ahrim spams curses at you, 15 seconds later your back up to 125 melees again :-D

~

Day off today, so should get a few more levels in, kinda addicted to dungeoneering atm, got 74 a couple of days ago:

101019212338.png

Then, I did this little dungeon:

101021002954.png

Which as you can see, got me this:

101021003036.png

Dungeoneering is actually pretty fast once you get to doing large's :-D

Just finished this one this morning:

101021130648.png

Haven't got work today, so should fit in a couple more large's, will get 76 later maybe 77 depends how much I play :-P

80 Dungeon soon? :-)

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Stop leveling in dungeon! Meh I'm 10 lvls behind you, and I'll catch up one of these days.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

Stop leveling in dungeon!

Ooops, musta forgot to read that. :shades:

Soo gained a lot of levels since the last update - 11 different images to upload :eek: didn't realised I'd left it so long to update..

Anyway 76 dungeoneering was the first level:

101021215611f.png

Which meant I was finally able to buy my next item (arcane stream being the first), and this little totem thingy being the second:

101023132539j.png

101023132554w.png

Got 1 more dungeon level before trying out the totem; 77 dungeoneering:

101023150935.png

And then off to PP to give it a quick try out. 75 thiefing:

101023170711w.png

And also 76 :razz: :

101023195644n.png

Can see me getting significantly higher thief in the future, that totem makes PP so easy unicorn was overkill healling so could probably quite happily stay there within an invent of bunyips for quite a while. :-)

Got another little gem after that - wouldn't usually screenshot these, but this was my first effigy since the bonus exp weekend - and i've been slaying a fair bit was starting to think they'd removed them from the game :-# but finally broke that dry streak:

101023214805o.png

Is a shame that the last skill needed for it is 97 herblore - which I refuse to get an assist for yet need another 500k more herb exp until i can do myself #-o

Oh and then another dungeoneering level..:

101025005740.png

Now whilst waiting for *somebody* to finish mining decided to get these 2 levels, so that my tears from TOG went onto runecrafting again (I hate training that skill :razz: )

71 Construction:

101025124326.png

And also 72 construction:

101025131109.png

And just got this too,yet another dungeoneering level :grin:

101025190739.png

Just 1 more level to go until 80 - and another reason for the construction levels is so that 80 dungeoneering will also = 2200 total level :smile:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

110715145129.png

Errr.png

All I can say is you better have 30-34 open for this weekend. Oh, and why do you keep ignoring me on XBL?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png