Zero Punctuation: Hilarious Video game reviews

Solidus_77

I stumbled onto some incredibly funny video game reviews by an incredibly fast-talking, harshly critical, Australian guy Yahtzee. He's done reviews for quite a few of the latest games (i.e. Bioshock, Halo 3, The orange box, Mass Effects). It's all videos so no text to read (although he talks pretty fast)

Disclaimer: These reviews have some explicit language

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/article ... unctuation

There's a new review every week (comes out on Wednesdays)

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

ive actually been one of the first to see his reviews,his darkness and fable ones were sent to me through a pm at this gamesite that im a guest editor for and im hooked.The recent mass effect one isnt as good as his earlier ones like his orange box ones but theyre really funny.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Right now I'd start feeling stupid if I hadn't done the care of performing a search... Thing is, I did in fact do a search but I searched for "Zero Punctuation". The other thread didn't mention that once so it didn't turn up <.<

ive actually been one of the first to see his reviews,his darkness and fable ones were sent to me through a pm at this gamesite that im a guest editor for and im hooked.The recent mass effect one isnt as good as his earlier ones like his orange box ones but theyre really funny.

Cool and yeah the orange box one is good (In fact it's part of the reason why I bought the orange box). My favorite is Manhunt where he basically owns pretty much every video game = violence argument in the world.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

This stuff was hilarious!! I started watching about two months ago, and it's SO FUNNY!! My favorite episode is the one where Yahtzee compares the next-gen consoles. :P Classic.

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Yahtzee is pretty clever, and that British accent makes him sound hilarious, though all he does is insult the daylights of popular games. The Bioshock and Console Roundup ones were my favorites. There's a new one every Wednesday, can't spend a week now without listening to em.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.