Monday Poll: How long will you wait to summon?

MPM

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on training the day it's released. The prices won't be insanely high because by that time, the new trade system will be in effect and the GE will have prices set on all new items already, so I see no problem in training it right away. And to me, it doesn't seem like a skill where you will need a "spot" to train it, you can train it anywhere.

actualy jagex already said in a newspost that with brand new tradble items they are NOT going to put a price limit at first..... its free trade there... they said onece the price stabalizes THEN they will put the 5% cap on it..... soooo we shall have to see..... i like training new skills and im gonna have to get a fast start in order to keep my all skills 60+

dj_phox.png

well, i know that i'm waiting a bit after the skill comes out. mostly because if it's anything like hunter, it'll be overcrowded and nothing will happen. (thank god I waited for hunter) There's also i'm going for 99 fishing, so if I wait, i'll have more cash to spend on the skill. not much, maybe like 2.5m more, but it'll help.

Anyways, i hope to have 99 fish by end of january, so after that i'll do summoning.

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

ive voted for as soon as i hear about it, IF ITS F2P TOO

why would a skill be f2p? and if it was, there'd be a lot of complaints from members.. including me.

offtopic

becouse if you train it you will have 4-5 lvls above the f2ps and if you fight them you will loose ... i meen 90th lvl without summoning (f2p) vs 90th lvl with summoning (p2p) who do you think will win ?

since its going to be combat skill the chances to be f2p are big (do you see any other non f2p skill ?)

if its going to be f2p it doesnt meen they will have much of it ... like the first few things

my theory is they will get almost everything till 40th lvl after that - p2p (like all the other combat skills (*prayer is 43: mage is 59 , melee and ranged are both till 40th)

yeah, but a lvl 90 that's able to summon a high powered monster would pown. 8-)

since its p2p only you wont be able to summon it in f2p ... when will jagex give the opportunity to f2p>p2p in combat ... ?

besides, when has a new skill ever been f2p? (since members release)

good point there ..

Simple as, those F2Pers don't deserve a new skill. They got the Duel Arena!

I simply hate when ppl say that , if they say it I assume they dont have the IQ > 30

they got it because p2p is big part of the game ? since there wasnt much left of pvp they just HAD to give them duel arena ...

"I simply hate when ppl say that , if they say it I assume they dont have the IQ > 30

they got it because p2p is big part of the game ? since there wasnt much left of pvp they just HAD to give them duel arena"

No. 1, Most F2Pers I've met don't have an IQ above 30, cause they're too young to be playing in the first place.

No. 2, They may have given F2P the Duel Arena, but that dosen't mean they HAVE to give the F2Pers Summoning.

Ninja!

last offtopc

we can simply bet 3,000* gee pee on it ...

I say its going to be F2P (3000 for now) and its going to be f2p until the 40-45 lvl range (like prayer is 43 , 6000 gp bet)

* if you have time we can make the bet bigger ... like 12k \'

pm me after 1 month (its going to be released in the late jan. if im not mistaking it)

A week up to a month...Not in the mood to get my combat up even though it's really tempting. I'll probably take this chance to be able to score some empty hunting spots if the update doesn't really need the players to be hunting.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK