Monday Poll: How long will you wait to summon?

MPM

If it's f2p, I'm doing it, if it's not (I expect), they will leave me with no choice. Heck, this things confusing, the cb lvl make it look like it will be f2p, however the last f2p skill was years ago...

And we only ever got updates about graphics, on the rs site and stuff we needed cuz of security and breaking of rules (even SoS was needed if you think about it!)

22031_s.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats all this stuff about not wanting to raise combat lvl. Combat lvl means NOTHING now. At least not in between 50-100.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

Whats all this stuff about not wanting to raise combat lvl. Combat lvl means NOTHING now. At least not in between 50-100.

i dont wanna raise my cmb lvl...mainly because being 117 cmb with 99 slayer and the worst overall rank ever im like the worst 117 to ever live tbh the person above me on hs has 11m exp and i have 160m lol

ill only raise it if it seems worth raising my combat for and that would only be possbile if it made soloing boss monsters easier or if i got to have an abby demon or dark beast follow me around :D lol

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

I'll be maxing it ASAP. I have 32m in the bank for it with another 25 or more well on the way what with my RC level. I'm kinda hoping it will be around as expensive as 99 crafting and not 100m+. I'm not made of gp :anxious:

I don't see how it's so hard to fathom this new skill being partially f2p. The free game has had access to all of the combat related stats since members was released. I know they said no new skills will be f2p, but then again, they did give the duel arena to f2p... which I'm pretty sure nobody expected.

I don't think i'll train it right away, but i will try it the day it comes out, i make the distiction becuase while i won't run it up high right away i know i will have to see how it works as soon as it comes out

I have lots of stupid things to say that some dolt out there will think is real wisdom.

"I think I see something..." - The last words of a man who didn't belive in bears.

I am going to wait a few months after the skill is released, then become a mem for a month if i think the skill is worth training. If it is, I may stay mems a while to train it...if it aint...then yeah, I will quit mems again lol (after selling a ton of mem items to clear my bank).

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

im really not looking forward to this new skill. im already pretty busy with leveling up cooking, fishing, mining, smithing, thieving andfarming, i dont want to spend time on another one. and it just doesnt seem interesting or useful to me..

i had kids once, but then i got the munchies

veyeba.png

well if it's only going to be used for combat, I'd wait a couple of months. I'm not really a combat person so I'd rather train crafting or woodcutting.

That or I'll just get me a dog <3:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I'll train summoning as soon as it comes out! But I think I'll get the necessary supplies myself to avoid getting ripped off.

Catafrato.gif

~Quest cape owner since February 10th, 2008~

~Proud member of the W22 Shilo Fishing Guild~

#-o i just noticed!, the eggs that are supposed to be for summoning are dum dum dum....... members items!!!!!!! but they could change just look at the team capes god i hate them kids sellin them for 1k sorry that was off-topic but it probably will be mems cause the eggs and the pet shop are mems and i dont think that the pet shop is going to move, well thats just my therory ::' guess will just have to wait and see.

p.s. dont worry we can wait :^o

19857c5c70f25448fa414eadd8c7dea9e.1.gif

When something like a new skill comes out i normally try it straight away (aiming for lvl 50)

after i hit my goal i slow down and try to finish previous stuff.

Same, I went to lvl 50 hunting in the first two days it came out, now I'm only 60 :oops: :P

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

i plan on waiting a few days, the first day is chaotic and really confusing, when farming came out i tried it and i asked sooo many people for help getting sooo many different answers..very confusing, besides this will give me a chance to continue my str training in empty training spots for a day or 2 if im lucky :mrgreen: