Can I make money?

Lt_Surge

I just wanted to know if you had any suggestions on how to make about eighty-million gold pieces. I am already doing MTK but I need other things to even get close.

The money that is left (not in my coffers) is about 1.5 mil, it that helps.

Here are my stats:

stats-2.jpg

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

80mil will take an era...

1. Get 44 RC, make nats. They've dipped in price but it's still good money.

2. Make cannonballs?

3. Mine ores..?

4. Level hunter and hunt?

5. Pick flax?

I'm not really sure here, but it'll take a very long time...

Of course 80 mil will take an era. The only way it wouldn't is if I went to the God Wars dungeon and got a drop or two or three.

I just want to make some decent money for now. I've tried cannonballs. That just takes far too much time, as would flax. Mining may work... I'm liking the hunter and runecrafting, but should I hunt chinchompas or what?

Any additional tips would help.

And I'm currently doing slayer... But a high level would take forever...

Wish me luck on runecrafting, I guess.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

I think RCing is the way forward for you. Picking flax is boring and time spent not gaining exp is time wasted IMO. Their are othe gathering moneymakers that may be faster money anyway, such as Mort Myre fungi, red spider eggs or whiteberries. The most I can earn mining is ~120k/h (gold is slighly faster money for me than iron). Hunter you'd need to get into the 80s to catch enough red chins an hour to beat nats. I can't remember how much money per hour I made making bowstrings, but I do remember the crafting exp stinking.

With 1.5M to spend you could get 44RC in a few hours using duelling rings to craft fires. You'd have plenty of money left over to buy some glories and super energies to start crafting nats.

Teatonev.png

Teatonev.png

With 1.5M to spend you could get 44RC in a few hours using duelling rings to craft fires. You'd have plenty of money left over to buy some glories and super energies to start crafting nats.

Well, how would I go about doing this? Two charges per inventory or one?

$DO || ! $DO ; try

Two charges.

First wear nothing but fire tiara, ring of duelling, glory (charged) and weight reducing gear if you have any. Take a full load of regular rune essence (plus loaded pouches if you have them). Then use ring to duel arena. The fire altar is just north. Craft your runes. Then ring to CW and bank. Restock ess and go again. You can do one run in 45s. Use the glory if you forget to replace your ring!

Teatonev.png

Teatonev.png

Well, how would I go about doing this? Two charges per inventory or one?

To get 44 do this get some dueling rings and regular ess.

Load up on ess duel tele to al k duel areana, exit the fence, run north enter the alter and make fires. Duel tele to c wars bank and repeat.

Next get access to the abyss.

Secondly before even nat craftin you have to go to the abyss with melee armor and get yourself all 4 pouches.

Buying 10-15 glories will keep u busy for an hour or 2 before you gotta recharge again.

Once you do that then you're ready to start craftin.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Secondly before even nat craftin you have to go to the abyss with melee armor and get yourself all 4 pouches.

I can only get two for now, three at fifty, and all four at 75...

$DO || ! $DO ; try

Wow. Those fires are really fast. Now at level forty runecrafting, probably getting 44 tomorrow.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

I can only get two for now, three at fifty, and all four at 75...

I know but it helps to have all 4 so when you reach those levels you won't have to spend time in the abyss again trying to get them. Its pure rcin.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

HUNTER

Red salamanders from 59 to 83.

Carnivorous chinchompas from 83 to 99.

That is many millions already right there and can take less than a month with dedication.

Then go to impetuous impulses mini-game and capture dragon implings. This will get you to 80 million faster than nearly any other skill (except for double crafting nature runes...).

"You're pro or you are a noob....

puwre.gif

...that's life." - Athene

HUNTER

That is many millions already right there and can take less than a month with dedication.

Then go to impetuous impulses mini-game and capture dragon implings. This will get you to 80 million faster than nearly any other skill (except for double crafting nature runes...).

dont start hunting chins at 83.. i started at 70. You can make a good few mil going from 70-83 hunting chins and its not too slow.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

HUNTER

dont start hunting chins at 83.. i started at 70. You can make a good few mil going from 70-83 hunting chins and its not too slow.

You could make an argument for that although having tried both methods and knowing many people with very high level hunter (including some with 99), it is HIGHLY recommended to keep doing red salamanders (north of castle wars) until you can use 5 box traps for the chinchompas.

While you will make NO money up until that point (since you will drop the salamanders), the xp is MUCH MUCH greater and you will be much happier getting to a point where the money will flow smoothly rather than being greedy trying to make slow money up until the level.

Take or leave this advice, but like I say, I speak with experience...

"You're pro or you are a noob....

puwre.gif

...that's life." - Athene