So and so fansite is better! No, this fansite is better!

The Observer

All have their srengths and weaknesses.

I like to use zybez, tip it, and runehq all the same. With all 3, i have all the resources i need.

However, if i had to pick JUST one, it's be tip it. Whilst it lacks the sheer volume of useful stuff of say, rhq, what (lot) it does have is generally very accurate.

It's just the matter of oppinion. Players get so caught up in join "the best" community, or fansite. It leads to some immature users to cause flame wars. An oppinion is an oppinion, and hopefully people who fight in these flame wars can understand that.

O'Ducky <3:

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

You forgot that both have idiots who make [cabbage] up, such as bogus statistics. And unless I'm badly mistaken, wasn't it you who created a rant about how Jagex is against pures, whilst in another thread stating it's good for pures?

I should've stated that's what 'I' think.

And I was on RHQ before Tip.It. They were immature.

I never said they were against pures. Maybe you should read if you are 'becoming' a 'teacher', I said they had Non-Skiller updates

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Okay, I'm sick and tired of the flame wars about which fansite is better. You use Zybez, big flipping deal! I use Tip.it, what's your problem with it? I wish everyone would just end these petty arguments about fansites. Just stop this madness, NOW! =;

What? #-o

Outhit.png

Ranked as RS 3rd best Fogger of all times by Fog Elite, and is proud of it :)

I use Tip.It for the skills guides, calculators, skill planners, treasure trail guides, and the forums.

I also use sals for quest guides, and on occasion, RuneHQ for any little things that Tip.It cant answer.

I do prefer Tip.It over the others though.

Stusangel.png

Stusangel.png