So and so fansite is better! No, this fansite is better!

The Observer

Okay, I'm sick and tired of the flame wars about which fansite is better. You use Zybez, big flipping deal! I use Tip.it, what's your problem with it? I wish everyone would just end these petty arguments about fansites. Just stop this madness, NOW! =;

j0xPu5R.png

Everyone has their own personal preference. Personally i like Zybez for clan related issues but i think tip it has a better community when it comes to fun events and skilling etc.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Tip.It wins; it has the highest maturity level. Next to... Oh wait, the others are all -50 or less! :)

The people who disagree that one fansite is better have probably never even seen the site.

RHQ and all may have a better look than Tip, but TIF has:

Maturity

70% of people with a high IQ

MOSTLY decent mods. (Not naming anyone.)

you could make a 2 page list, if you compare with RHQ.

Anyway to the point;

They're idiotic, ignorant morons who dont check or think before they type.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Tip.It wins; it has the highest maturity level. Next to... Oh wait, the others are all -50 or less! :)

Hypocrite?

Each fansite has its strong points and its weak points. If someone chooses to use a different fansite then that's fine. It's their opinion. And stop saying tipit is more mature over and over again. It's been said so many times it's not even true anymore...

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

I actually use them all, for a forum I use tip.it but I find that their guides are pretty poor so I tend to use RHQ's guides. I also use Zybez's market price guide whenever I wanna check something quickly without study.

But as a forum and community, I always liked tip.it more, probably because it was the first RS forum I ever found. (scapeboard.com :P )

stfu to all the maturity comments. if we were mature, we wouldn't be making topics like this.

Yours isn't that mature tbh.

care to point out any immature topics i made?

stfu to all the maturity comments. if we were mature, we wouldn't be making topics like this.

Speak for yourself ? ::'

says that to your epic failure.

Everyone has their own personal preference. Personally i like Zybez for clan related issues but i think tip it has a better community when it comes to fun events and skilling etc.
Reason tip it has no clan community is becouse it was the original site for all clan issues, it was all based here, then certain tip it mods and admins started closing anything that had any hint of flaming in it, and all the clans moved to rsc never to return, now the tip it mods have started doing the same thing in rants and general.

Gunna ban me for mod bashing again? rofl.

I would also like to add that an "Honoured Member" on Zybez was defending his homestead immediately after a thread was created about this issue. Same with a Moderator. I'll quote one here (I will not name them):

Lol. Of course a Tip.iter would say that. Tip.it is just full of noobs tbh. They have insecure forums, less peeps, hard to read, no wonder why Zybez is the best. They are so sad, they should just disband. Pathetic losers.

... =;

j0xPu5R.png

Hypocrite?

No. It's an average. And I'm not immature :wink: (for my age)

Anyway, lol@moderator. Cant even give a reason why Zybez is better than Tippy.

Tif > Zybez in security

Tif > Zybez in maturity

Zybez > Tif in noob-count

Zybez should disband if they have moderators like that. Too arrogant with no reason.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

The irony from some people on this thread is astounding.

When I played, I used Zybez for the market price guide and whichever fansite had the best quest guide, but I only ever joined TIF so here I'm staying. And since I don't play any more there's no need to be concerned with all the other little fansites.

p2gq.jpg

Just use any site as long as it has something you need, and the best thing available...

Don't be so biased on which site's the best :S they're all just sites that are based around a game..

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

People who have nothing better to do than argue will ALWAYS find something stupid to argue about.

I guess we all will just have to live with it.

I love you man.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

The people who disagree that one fansite is better have probably never even seen the site.

Maturity

Anyway to the point;

They're idiotic, ignorant morons who dont check or think before they type.

You're the exact type of person errent is ranting about :thumbsup:

I use both, and like both. Unlike a lot of bias idiots out there. No one here has proof that tip it has more intelligent people. By what I've seen in the rants forum it pretty mucyh has the same amount of idiots as any other fansite does ::'

happysigbp0.jpg

Maturity

You forgot that both have idiots who make [cabbage] up, such as bogus statistics. And unless I'm badly mistaken, wasn't it you who created a rant about how Jagex is against pures, whilst in another thread stating it's good for pures?

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER