I extremely bored!

baalboy5

As the title says, I am completly bored in rs and it's raining out.

I'm looking for a thriller to do but I dont know what

But what I dont want to do is....

barrows

cw

trian rc

or bounty hunter

Help!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Well, you've cut out runecrafting, there are many other skills, take a few friends down to willow trees and cut for an hour, then head on over to the fishing guild ect, or.. Go outside, the graphics own Runescape tbh 8-)

~Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I had the same problem, and asked the same questions. Most common suggestions are take break, rc, bh, barrows, cwars so it's good you wrote those specifically not wanting to do. There was one shining reply though, forget who but it was long and explained the signifigance of doing something you love. Pick your favorite skill and just go crazy! Hope your boredom subsides.

Vlead.png

Hmmm...Maybe go on xbl?

naw

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

Sorry if this is spam - but what is "XBL", I'm slow when it comes to these things, couldn't figure out what "rofl" meant for months :-#

~Joe.

XBOX live

If you have a bit of cash, train at metal dragons. If you don't liek the suggestion, it is your fault. :P

You're the one who got me addicted. I just did my part in getting my friends addicted. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I just play other games at current moment like Red Alert, Fallout Tactics, X-Tension or Diablo2 , watching TV, Working & etc..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track