is this good enough to kill jad? read plz =)

Rarex

I will be using: Full Guthans, Red dragonhide body, legs, and vambs, Archers Ring, Dragon Boots, trimmed 99 cape (prayer bonus), fury

I am 61 range

I have +150 Range Attack, 90 mage defense

I will be usoing 3.2k mith bolts to kill everything, 500 diamonds bolts (e) to kill jad.

I will have 3 range pots (4), 4 sara brews (4), and the rest super restores. I will mainly be ranging and using guthans to heal

Well.. so am I good enough to make it up to jad and kill him? I have 99df and 99hp 74prayer, so it should help some..

jadequiplb6.png

I died at the 60th wave... GRRRRRR... This is how, if you care to read:

I was at Italy Rock, had 360 trapped. 180 was in front of me trapped also, 90 was behind him. I was ranging 90 so it would stop ranging me. When I clicked him my char ran up to where the 360 could hit me.. and it did.. did a 47.. i had 2 hp then the 180 did the 2.. i could had drank sara brew but it was too fast..

so close to jad..

spent hours on this.... i had 1 super restore (4), 2 super restore (3), 2 sara brews (4), 1 sara brew (2). and had enough bolts..

!!!

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

yeah seriosly, we need an "can i do jad: sticky. OT: get 70 range and an acummulator, then u will rock jads block \'

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I'm also getting annoyed by the fact 15 people post the same response over and over.

~Joe.

oh well im sure we will all have to ifnd a way to stop them posting the same questions over and over.

id recomend getting stole (60 prayer) and 70 range first for more bonuses

~~wiz

wizred607.png

wizred607.png

i used zero sara brews.

guthans and sara brews dont mix.

i used 16 sup restores 3 range pots 6 sharks and one crystal bow.

you wont need more than 16 restores since 16 worked for my terrible prayer.

3 range pots is perfect. you decide from there whats best

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

I am sure your stats and inventory good,

The only obstacles are the waves and jad,

The waves are easy to do, if you use the italy rock, and have some luring skills,

The Jad-part really depends on how focus you are when prayer-switching, and distracting the healers.

bladesiggiecopyvy7.jpg

blade_lord59.png

I died at the 60th wave... GRRRRRR... This is how, if you care to read:

I was at Italy Rock, had 360 trapped. 180 was in front of me trapped also, 90 was behind him. I was ranging 90 so it would stop ranging me. When I clicked him my char ran up to where the 360 could hit me.. and it did.. did a 47.. i had 2 hp then the 180 did the 2.. i could had drank sara brew but it was too fast..

so close to jad..

spent hours on this sht.... i had 1 super restore (4), 2 super restore (3), 2 sara brews (4), 1 sara brew (2). and had enough bolts..

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)