Revenants Have Gone Too Far

Dizzle229

I'm going to copy-and-paste one of my responses from another anti-Revenant thread here, mainly because it's hard to write another post that illustrates my idea so clearly.

Screw saying the Revenants replaced PKers and should therefore be as weak as them, okay? That basis of the Wilderness was that it would be a hazardous place to go in.

Just because PKers weren't as dangerous as Revenants are now, doesn't mean the Wilderness should be nerfed back to the risk-less area it used to be.

If anything, the Revenants have brought the Wilderness closer to what it should've been when it was introduced. A deadly land offering no mercy to the bold adventurer.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

A flash of white light. 23. Oh dear, you are dead!

What the... You had 23hp?

I was low on HP. You tend to lose a little when fighting a crowd of green dragons.

If your getting owned that bad dont even bother, i take 5 lobs and never go under 80 hp.

Do you think revenants are only dangerous to people with 23 hp left? If that's the case... you are sadly mistaken.

Revanants are not dangerous, if you run and pray v mage you will not die.

If you stay and fight you will die, it was the same with pkers.

You are completely missing the point of the rant. I cannot run because they freeze, since its green drags and I have 60 hp they can one hit because I don't safe (not that safing is bad thing), and I ALWAYS carry runes for Varrock tele but *gasp* they teleblock.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

yeah The revenants have gone a little too far, they are now stronger than the average player-killer.

Seriously if you want to moan send a letter to Jagex, either by e-mail or snail mail. You must be polite however and use proper grammAr.

It would be very intriguing to read their response on this subject.

It's grammar. <.<

Ahahaha, when i read that, i was like dude, you need help with your spelling.

But i have only seen rev imps, and they hit like 5s at lvl8 i believe.

I rarely go into the wildy, mainly because i have nothing to do in there, i'm f2p though.

Just to warn everyone out there who wants to pick on me for spelling, I got an "A" for English every year from seventh grade to eleventh. I got an A in my GCSE for language and Literature.

That should end all your moans about my English. Well it would, if you could type properly to support your claims.

It's perfectly fine to use improper grammar occasionally, but please don't criticize others if you can barely use correct spelling and grammar as well.

As for the reverants, why the hell can they poison and freeze players in free-to-play? As far as I know, anti-poison potions aren't even free-to-play..

The reverants are way, way overpowered. Kindly explain to me how a level 80 monster can hit 30's on me every strike, let alone freeze, poison, and teleblock me in one strike.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Dammit, stop flaming people for grammar! I have never once seen a post correcting grammar that has not had grammar mistakes itself, so if you can't manage that don't even bother.

And STOP SAYING REVERANTS! 'Reverant' is not a word. 'Revenant' is. Hence why JAGEX NAMED THEM THAT. R-E-V-E-N-A-N-T.

. . . Yeah, I'm done now.

p2gq.jpg

Dammit, stop flaming people for grammar! I have never once seen a post correcting grammar that has not had grammar mistakes itself, so if you can't manage that don't even bother.

And STOP SAYING REVERANTS! 'Reverant' is not a word. 'Revenant' is. Hence why JAGEX NAMED THEM THAT. R-E-V-E-N-A-N-T.

. . . Yeah, I'm done now.

Sorry, the Grammar Police needs to enforce law in Internet City.

Ironic how you criticize grammar nazis yet you go all furious for that bit of spelling mistake - the two go hand in hand, after all.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

yeah the revenants have gone a little too far, they are now stronger than the average pker.

Seriously if you want to mon send a letter to jagex, either by e-mail or snail mail. You must be polite however and use proper grammer.

I would be entreiged(sp?) as to their response on the matter.

It's grammar. <.<

Ahahaha, when i read that, i was like dude, you need help with your spelling.

But i have only seen rev imps, and they hit like 5s at lvl8 i believe.

I rarely go into the wildy, mainly because i have nothing to do in there, i'm f2p though.

just to warn everyone out there who wants to pick on me for spelling I got an A for English every year from 7-11. I got an A in my GCSE for language and Liturature.

That should end all your moans about my English.

Not only is your grammar and spelling horrible but you're a terribly bad liar about getting an A in school unless where you're from the grade A is a failing grade. It's GRAMMAR, INTRIGUED AND LITERATURE.

aglipoy.png