Revenants Have Gone Too Far

Dizzle229

Just now I was killing Green Dragons. I'm doin extremely well, and it seemed I was coming home with at least 50k in my inventory. I was wrong. I see a yellow dot on my mini-map. A flash of white light. 23. Oh dear, you are dead! Jagex has really overdone the revs! Jagex implemented the revenants to replace the dangers of PKers. The fact that they are more powerful than a PKer has been discussed over and over again, but there is something else that hasn't been said. There were never PKers near the green dragons! NEVER! Feel free to flame this post, but to anyone who agrees, thank you...

:evil:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Seriously, how long have you been playing?

There were always green dragon pkers. Their existence and whether or not is was fair for them to be there was one of the huge debates about the rules of pking. How can you say that there have never been green dragon pkers? :-s

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

yeah the revenants have gone a little too far, they are now stronger than the average pker.

Seriously if you want to mon send a letter to jagex, either by e-mail or snail mail. You must be polite however and use proper grammer.

I would be entreiged(sp?) as to their response on the matter.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

Yeah, those revenants sure are more annoying than PKers... not only did Jagex take out Green Dragon autoers and raise the price on dragon bones and green hides, which might have been a good thing, but they utterly destroyed green dragon hunting for actual players. You can bet your [wagon] in a month or two crafting with green dragonhides won't be practical anymore. Who wants to slay brutal green dragons? Really? Blues are much safer.

Yeah, those revenants sure are more annoying than PKers... not only did Jagex take out Green Dragon autoers and raise the price on dragon bones and green hides, which might have been a good thing, but they utterly destroyed green dragon hunting for actual players. You can bet your [wagon] in a month or two crafting with green dragonhides won't be practical anymore. Who wants to slay brutal green dragons? Really? Blues are much safer.
If you are lvl 90 at castle green drags not one revenant can attack you, not to mention im 115 comb and orcs and knights can att me, but i evade both easily, collected 400 hides and bones today.

Heh, for people who are running away from the revenants, just flip on protect from mage and a def raising prayer if you have it and run away. theyre a lot easier to get away from then pkers.

They're only a problem for people who have intentions to kill it. very high hits, fairly accurate too, they are hard to locate and can often dissappear in the middle of combat, and their usual reward if you kill them is a few hundred coins...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

i have a similar story....i was trianing agility in the wilderness agility arena and a revenant ork popped up.i was like 700 xp from my next lvl(only 2 more trips from 56 agility!!!) nd it killed me. Luckil after that i got a random and the book of knowledge gave me 825 agil xp!!!!

death_note-2.gif

Umm...I started taking on blues under the Ogre enclave because I couldn't stop being attacked by dds' while hunting green dragons. That was well over a year ago. In fact, that was a place many people complained about having too many Pkers.

felter_laur.png

yeah the revenants have gone a little too far, they are now stronger than the average pker.

Seriously if you want to mon send a letter to jagex, either by e-mail or snail mail. You must be polite however and use proper grammer.

It's grammar. <.<

supportleeroy.jpg

It's grammar. <.<

Maybe in your country it is.

It's grammar. <.<

Ahahaha, when i read that, i was like dude, you need help with your spelling.

But i have only seen rev imps, and they hit like 5s at lvl8 i believe.

I rarely go into the wildy, mainly because i have nothing to do in there, i'm f2p though.

A flash of white light. 23. Oh dear, you are dead!

What the... You had 23hp?

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

It's spelt 'intrigued' :wink:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Just now I was killing Green Dragons. I'm doin extremely well, and it seemed I was coming home with at least 50k in my inventory. I was wrong. I see a yellow dot on my mini-map. A flash of white light. 23. Oh dear, you are dead! Jagex has really overdone the revs! Jagex implemented the revenants to replace the dangers of PKers. The fact that they are more powerful than a PKer has been discussed over and over again, but there is something else that hasn't been said. There were never PKers near the green dragons! NEVER! Feel free to flame this post, but to anyone who agrees, thank you...

:evil:

when you say never, are you referring to the three or four months since you've joined the game?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

It's grammar. <.<

Sorry did I offend you? we all make occasional errors.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

It's grammar. <.<

I rarely go into the wildy, mainly because i have nothing to do in there, i'm f2p though.

just to warn everyone out there who wants to pick on me for spelling I got an A for English every year from 7-11. I got an A in my GCSE for language and Liturature.

That should end all your moans about my English.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

It's grammar. <.<

just to warn everyone out there who wants to pick on me for spelling I got an A for English every year from 7-11. I got an A in my GCSE for language and Liturature.

That should end all your moans about my English.

Your reading skills clearly are on the low side, as if you had read the rules you would know not to double post.

By the way, a sentence starts with a capital letter, and you spelt literature wrong.

Your reading skills clearly are on the low side, as if you had read the rules you would know not to double post.

By the way, a sentence starts with a capital letter, and you spelt literature wrong.

*tears paper* Ripped up! Nice one mate :mrgreen:

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

A flash of white light. 23. Oh dear, you are dead!

What the... You had 23hp?

I was low on HP. You tend to lose a little when fighting a crowd of green dragons.

If your getting owned that bad dont even bother, i take 5 lobs and never go under 80 hp.

Do you think revenants are only dangerous to people with 23 hp left? If that's the case... you are sadly mistaken.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.