NEW SAFESPOTS TO BARROWS!!

biggboyx313

ok so i went to east room for the first time and it worked...

after i tried all the other 3 room only to discover that the north room did not have a safespot =[

WEll here you go

How it works

this is a corner room..but it is the same concept

working.jpg

This one right here is the south room, notice all the bloodworms

asdfasdfa.jpg

Where to do it in the rooms

West Room

west.jpg

South Room

south.jpg

East Room

eastrom.jpg

How to make it work

howtodoit.jpg

m_x_mouse.png

It's much easier to safespot them in the invisible ladder which is available in all the rooms where that safespot in your guide is. Much less hassle and saves a few hits that could happen and be life threatening.

You can't really claim there new either since i'm sure many experienced barrowers know about these safespots.

It's much easier to safespot them in the invisible ladder which is available in all the rooms where that safespot in your guide is. Much less hassle and saves a few hits that could happen and be life threatening.

You can't really claim there new either since i'm sure many experienced barrowers know about these safespots.

To be honest I have never seen these, on ANY guide in tip.it, or in game (And believe me I'm really experienced at barrows) also the invisible ladder safespot is only available in corner rooms

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Anybody that knows anything about finding safespots for ranging should have known that. They're not new, they've been there the whole time. If you can trap a creature diagonally over something you can shoot over, that's a safespot.

Boy.. if I went around posting every time I found a safespot that wasn't explicitly mentioned before.. well, let's just say there'd be a lot of spam.

But kudos to you.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Anybody that knows anything about finding safespots for ranging should have known that. They're not new, they've been there the whole time. If you can trap a creature diagonally over something you can shoot over, that's a safespot.

Boy.. if I went around posting every time I found a safespot that wasn't explicitly mentioned before.. well, let's just say there'd be a lot of spam.

But kudos to you.

That's what I was thinking....

Nice find I guess...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

But kudos to you.

That's what I was thinking....

Nice find I guess...

Me too... but, well, nice find I guess! Good luck to you on Barrows.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png