~*Saskia Snow's Blog*~ (buddy requests too! / see page 6)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be adding more stuff tomorrow, the site I use is currenly being a pain. #-o

Another Thank you to those of you who have wished me luck and shown me support <3:

~ Sas

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Naise u gud. :ohnoes:

Gl on ur goals, & btw, i added u ingame lready. <3: :anxious:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

Costume room pictures added, I don't have much, but I like it <3:

Thank you for the congrats and the support :D

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Completed Path of Glouphrie, was easy! Am wondering why I put it off :?

In completing this quest I also got a slayer lvl! go me! <3:

saskia_snow.png

I am going to update siggy the 1st of every month :D it will show what I have done :P

Thanks for the support <3:

saskia_snow.png

woohoo! nice bloggy! Gratz on all those levels you got so far (jealous on 75 wcing =P~ )

~Masky~

maskyn.png

~99 Cooking on 06/20/2007~

~99 Agility on 03/02/2008 (1,006th)~

~99 Firemaking on 06/25/2008~

~99 Woodcutting on 06/29/2009~

~99 Fletching on 10/29/2009~

I'm pretty sure you know you have my support. Good luck with it all, especially the quests. I know how much you've been wanting that quest cape.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

Hi saskia... Hows it going lol I knew for some reason, even I tried it to find a new game like RuneScape but it is impossible. So are you ready for summoning?

anyway nice blog. yesterday I was on H1P forums just checking and im not even a member and I asked to be a Retired member but madshadow was like oh no you never did a event you were a failure it was only saskia and H1 that were the leaders so you can be one. I got so mad I flipped on him nastie messages :thumbsup: not that nasty nasty kind but like angry soccer mom kind like real loud and in caps. sorry saskia I tried to resist the urge. :? Oh well I got my R4 in today. If you dont know that that is here : http://www.consoleup.com/shop/?currency ... c408f1d5d8

Well anyway Im typing on it ritez now.

I hope you'll evetually start a event one day. If you do put as signature because I dont read forums alot.

If you need any help with items/prizes for event Im here.

Also Im making a New account on Tip.it because this one only a test. His name will be Serenity Sanction as usual.

mybanner-1.jpg

If you would like a banner like this I can do one just PM me and you have to friendly and clear.

Please note the buddys are by saskia.

thanks for the bumps guys <3:

I got myself a strength level last night from my slayer task, picture added :)

74strif3.png

saskia_snow.png

Gl on getting your skills 70+!

Btw, what's your agility?

Agility is 51 at the moment, roughly 445xp from 52 :XD:

saskia_snow.png

Took a RS break today from Saskia, worked on my other character and done a few things.

Will get back to her tomorrow :D

saskia_snow.png