places to train prayer

gamertjecool

Why nobody never try to kill Ghasts ? they kill give Pray EXP! just you need silver sicle, druidic pouch which is easy rechargable at this place, best is to be near Druid ghotto to recharge & boost your prayer because sicle use prayer and then kill they again!

Then you can burn shades with they remains, is up to 100prayer exp if you burn with magic logs fiyr shades remains and much better profit in same way from magic logs then from fletching/alching if really!

Then you can make something similar at barbarian training like i know!

Then you can get Prayer exp from Pest control!

Then if you have bones...

You can use Ectophulus for it - is best XP from bones;

Or if you want get a bit less but faster XP from same bones use house lighted altar! (70 Construction or less with some boosting required)..

Good Luck with that!

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Why nobody never try to kill Ghasts ? they kill give Pray EXP! just you need silver sicle, druidic pouch which is easy rechargable at this place, best is to be near Druid ghotto to recharge & boost your prayer because sicle use prayer and then kill they again!

Then you can burn shades with they remains, is up to 100prayer exp if you burn with magic logs fiyr shades remains and much better profit in same way from magic logs then from fletching/alching if really!

Or if you want get a bit less but faster XP from same bones use house lighted altar! (70 Construction or less with some boosting required)..

Good Luck with that!

I'm a not member :oops:'

Good Luck with that!

Why are so many people here ridiculously bad writing with reasonable grammar?

Polnar.png

I just do my best and i am very poor familar with english is like english are for me somewhere in 3-4 place from languages which i know (primary - lithuanian, 2dary russian, only then polish (dunno gramar but i can read and understand) or english..., then i can count to 10 in japan or korean, but about others i not sure...

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

If you paid attention to these forums at all, you can see that Agira tries to give advice to anyone that needs it and from my point of view its usually good advice and unique (not the same old, "go kill fire giants" crap)

Its also very apparent that English is his second language but I understand his comments a lot better than some of the "native" speakers in these forums. The original poster in this thread has terrible English but maybe its a second language for him too?

Bottom line - give him a break!

Okay, I had the same problem back November. There are only really two good ways to do it without being pwned by revs. Buy B bones on the exchange or kill hill giants. They are the weakest giants and use x-bow and bronze bolts (buy at range store in Varrock for 3 gp unlimited!) If you are at least 55 range you'll be hitting the max with it (8). There are tons of safespots in the dungeon. Click fast when they appear and you'll almost always get the giant before they do. Gl!

Edit: You're range is low so this is going more difficult than I thought. Maybe consider putting this off until you have skills or cash to do it. Or you could try you're luck at the bone yard in the wildy.

Gyr_Falcon5.png

Gyr_Falcon5.png