NFL Superbowl XLII-Playoff Predictions

denhaag0o0

The Jacksonville Jaguars and the Seattle Seahawks will advance to the Divisional Playoff games.

Jacksonville will face the Indianapolis Colts; Seattle will face the Green Bay Packers.

Today we have the remaining Wildcard games, with the Tennessee Titans matched up against the Sand Diego Chargers; and the New York Giants bashing heads with, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

AFAIK:

No. If San Diego wins, Jacksonville will face New England. Not sure about the other game but I'm sure you're wrong because we do not know who faces who until the other AFC and NFC games are completed. It all depends on seeding.

Yeah you're right, SD is a higher seed than JAX, so I can't justify who will face NE/IND. However it is clarified that Seattle will face Green Bay.

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

I'd say the Patriots are pretty much guaranteed to go to the Super Bowl. On the other side, I think it'll come down to the Packers vs the Cowboys. If the Cowboys start playing better than they have been lately then they might make it to and even win the Super Bowl. If the Cowboys keep playing the way the have been the Packers will be going to the Super Bowl and I would say that New England will probably win.

To sum everything up, I predict New England will win the Super Bowl over either the Packers or the Cowboys depending on how both of the teams play in the conference championship.

UPDATE:The New York Giants have beaten the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24-14, and will advance to the Divisional Playoff game to face the Dallas Cowboys.

The final wildcard game is Tennessee vs. Sand Diego.

Denhaag0o0.gif

My pick is the Jaguars. They're the only team left with a chance of beating the Patriots. Packers could also win it, that'd be a great way to end Brett Favre's career :D.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

My pick is the Jaguars. They're the only team left with a chance of beating the Patriots. Packers could also win it, that'd be a great way to end Brett Favre's career :D.

And we all know Mr.Favre will probably come back for another season to extend his record if he doesn't win the bowl :wall:

Denhaag0o0.gif

Update: San Diego has beaten Tennessee 17-6 ( :evil: ) and will move on to face the Indianapolis Colts next week.

This concludes the Wildcard games, now it is time for the Divisional games!

Denhaag0o0.gif

although i dislike tom brady and his gang, i can't argue the fact that they are the best team this league has ever seen.

they have the rings, they have the mvp quarterback, they have the experience, they have the defense

you will NOT see tom brady choke in the playoffs

they won other championships with an offense less than half of what it is now.

although i dislike tom brady and his gang, i can't argue the fact that they are the best team this league has ever seen.

they have the rings, they have the mvp quarterback, they have the experience, they have the defense

you will NOT see tom brady choke in the playoffs

they won other championships with an offense less than half of what it is now.

Unless the Patriots win the Super Bowl, they won't be viewed as the best team ever seen, but that's still disputable.

Denhaag0o0.gif