A Game So Hard You Might Pee Yourself

PumpkinPete112

I Wanna Be the Guy

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/downloads.php

It is by FAR, the hardest game I've ever played, i cant beat the first boss [hide]Mike Tyson :shock: [/hide] See if you guys can do any better

Update: I still cant beat the 1st boss and tore the "x" and "c" keys out of my keyboard in frustrations DOWNLOAD THE DEMO FIRST

Sig

What a great use of time.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

just youtube'd it and ran the download, it's hard but only because of the controls. :?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

just youtube'd it and ran the download, it's hard but only because of the controls. :?

What part of the controls make it hard?

I think the controls are excellent, but I can't for the life of me make it through this game, especially not without having looked at a guide to run me through.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Got passed the first save and all, but i'm pretty much bored and for some weird reason can't get passed the double invisible block jump not long after the checkpoint/save. I got passed twice overall (to the houses) but pretty much failed, and can't be bothered anymore. Platform games never really entertained me much anyway.

Got passed the first save and all, but i'm pretty much bored and for some weird reason can't get passed the double invisible block jump not long after the checkpoint/save. I got passed twice overall (to the houses) but pretty much failed, and can't be bothered anymore. Platform games never really entertained me much anyway.

You went the wrong way.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

You went the wrong way.

Damn, should have watched those Youtube videos.

Edit: Watching it now,[hide]it looks like all I have to do is go up the lift. Meh, I'd rather play Oblivion.[/hide]

And Free_Steel1, thanks for the PM.