Dark Bow = Longbow?

MiyuLynx

does the dark bow have the attack range of a longbow, or greater? :-w

starfox.jpg

Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"

Fox: "That's your solution for everything..."

Peppy: "Just press Z or R twice!"

Fox: "No, Peppy..."

I'm not sure if it's good for training range but it's half-slower than the crystal bow at regular I think. But still fires 2 arrows at once so it makes up for it, basically 1 round of dark bow = 2 rounds of crystal bow with "customizable" ammo

*crystal's like what, steel arrows? you can use rune and dragon with the dark bow*

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

I'm not sure since I've never used a longbow, but the Dark bow does shoot a great distance.

I'm not sure if it's good for training range but it's half-slower than the crystal bow at regular I think. But still fires 2 arrows at once so it makes up for it, basically 1 round of dark bow = 2 rounds of crystal bow with "customizable" ammo

*crystal's like what, steel arrows? you can use rune and dragon with the dark bow*

I believe the crystal bow is more along the lines of rune arrows, well for the most part. Although, the bow only seems effective to me if you're at the bottom charge or want to hit high without leaving a safespot. I can't say I feel strongly about the dark bow for training either. I only find it useful with rune and dragon arrows.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

well... all the other bows are junk too with the other arrows lol. :P

i'm going to at least get it to try it myself. *dusts off the trusty rune axe*

if i don't like it, it's as easy as a few clicks of the mouse to sell it.

starfox.jpg

Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"

Fox: "That's your solution for everything..."

Peppy: "Just press Z or R twice!"

Fox: "No, Peppy..."

wow your a newb.

crystal hits harder than rune, and is so much more accurate than msb and much faster than dark.

oh and btw, the speed of crystal bow is 5, and dark bow is 1.

personally, i have had both, the crystal wins hand down.the dark bow does not make up for it by firing two arrows, becasue the crystal is infact faster than 2:1, and hits harder than all arrows except dragon, but who really wants to pay 10k per shot?

:ohnoes: