Lock this please.

Very nice...nice cash pile + bone blots and knives.

10/10, good luck with 99 ranged.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

nice mind sharing secret location with ma?

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Nice cash pile and bone bolts and knives but if the knive are enough to get you 99 i assume your planning on staying at your secret location after witht he bolts to get high range xp?

and as for your secret location is it ducks in lumbridge?

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

Nice cash pile and bone bolts and knives but if the knive are enough to get you 99 i assume your planning on staying at your secret location after witht he bolts to get high range xp?

and as for your secret location is it ducks in lumbridge?

Bolts are on Grand Ex for 2gp each and the first person to guess my secret location I am training on ducks in lumbridge!Not - . -

nice amount of knives. a free guess at your secret location would be fire giants without a doubt.

Nope :roll:

you could of answered more appropriately. o well free 0\10 for you. :wink:

if i had 1k for everytime someone said their training spot is a secret when probably 1000s of player uses it. i'd probably buy a nice partyhat by now.

2\10. shows you cant afford irons when you have a range set + a whole lot of crap.

Gimmie that secret location!!

Since I gave you that utterly truthful quote =)

Nice!!

~Joe

EDIT:

if i had 1k for everytime someone said their training spot is a secret when probably 1000s of player uses it. i'd probably buy a nice partyhat by now.

2\10. shows you cant afford irons when you have a range set + a whole lot of crap.

Then why do you have like 40 range and not even 70 attack.

Go use all of those secret spots.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

If i had 1k for every time somebody with crappy stats flamed someone with much better stats than them i would have a xmas cracker and a phat set by now. :roll:

OT: very nice, spending about twice that on irons would be a waste since they dont hit double the amount. I cant really see a use for 107k bone bolts when you get 99 range sorry (or are you using them aswell for 99 range?)

either way good luck on a hawt cape

nice amount of knives. a free guess at your secret location would be fire giants without a doubt.

Nope :roll:

you could of answered more appropriately. o well free 0\10 for you. :wink:

How is that not appropriate? I said no at your guess meaning that it is wrong? Jesus get a grip.

Gimmie that secret location!!

Since I gave you that utterly truthful quote =)

Nice!!

~Joe

ots.

My secret location has been leaked to noobs accross the land in a matter of minutes, I've been here like 3 days not seen a single person now almost every world has 1 person on it.

Why would I buy irons when the hit 1 damage more than bronze and they are 20gp dearer? Gf.