Wildy Change...

Bestman4537

Ok I have read the runescape news about the drop trades and that that is the reason they have taken out the wildy, but shouldnt it be the players decision if they want to drop trade betweed accounts. I also understand that players getting hacked and losing stuff by drop trading may have been a problem but did they have to take the entire wildy out? I mean good grief they could have just made it wear if you drop something no one else can see it or something like that....

SIG.jpg

!Support Ponds IN Your House!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=674761

Ok I have read the runescape news about the drop trades and that that is the reason they have taken out the wildy, but shouldnt it be the players decision if they want to drop trade betweed accounts. I also understand that players getting hacked and losing stuff by drop trading may have been a problem but did they have to take the entire wildy out? I mean good grief they could have just made it wear if you drop something no one else can see it or something like that....

Drop trading is against the rules. Perhaps you should try reading them and making sure your rant is valid.

Ananke32.png

Against rwt, not drop trading. Jagex has never been all that strict on stopping drop trading, but Rwt is a financial liability or something like that because people were using stolen credit cards to pay for the rs cash, or membership for gold farming accounts. If Jagex had left the wilderness it would be as easy as rwt accounts dying with gold and the people buying it picking it up, defeating the whole point of all the other updates.

I think they should have left the ability to pk, but made it so the gravestone appears. That way pking is essencially the same but without allowing for rwt to work. The fun of pking would still be there even though there is really no reward.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I think they should have left the ability to pk, but made it so the gravestone appears. That way pking is essencially the same but without allowing for rwt to work. The fun of pking would still be there even though there is really no reward.

What would be the point of risking your stuff to get nothing?

Yea yea, we pay to pk, twas two weeks before christmas, FAK JAGEX OK?, no pk no pay, ruinedscape, noobscape, scamscape, out of business, everyone leaving, ruined the game, put it back.

We've heard it all before.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Yea yea, we pay to pk, twas two weeks before christmas, FAK JAGEX OK?, no pk no pay, ruinedscape, noobscape, scamscape, out of business, everyone leaving, ruined the game, put it back.

Weridly enough i thought you were serious then :oops:

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

What would be the point of risking your stuff to get nothing?

Reminds me of bounty hunter XD

A REPLACEMENT?

Ok picture this, they replace your yew and magic trees with a tree that if you attempt to cut it alone your axe breaks, if you cut it with a group as soon as you get a log you get a skull on your head, all the other woodcutters attack you and you cant log out for 3 minutes.

Bounty hunter and tournaments were not a replacement, they are garbage.