Answered, Mods please lock

compfreak847

I need a good way to make money, preferably one a little out of the ordinary. Ive tried all of these, but found problems with them:

Runecrafting - Pure ess is up, runes are down

Slayer - Too slow of cash

Barrows - What I've been doing up until now, but is getting boring

Kalphite Queen - Can't solo; unreliable connection increases risk

Daggnoth Kings - Same as above

GWD - Cant solo any boss but Zammy, which has horrible drops

Ankous - Too slow of cash

Avansies - I've killed 5k+ and am sick of them

Any suggestions following the requirements will be appreciated. Stats are in signature.

Requirements for money earning method:

MUST be able to make 300k+ an hour.

None of the above methods

Can be done by one person

Does not have too large of risk on Dial Up

Can be done with 10M starting cash

Is not simply "Do what you did to earn 10M"

I realize the requirements are tough, but I'm desperate.

EDIT: Decided to stick with barrows, due to their being no other alternatives. Thanks for the help, everyone. Mods, please lock this thread.

Thanks,

-DeviledEgg24 (AKA CompFreak847)

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Aviansies, flat out good range training and over 400k an hour.
Sorry, forgot about that. As I edited in, I've made over 12m with them, but by now I'm bored with them.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

You can craft either laws / Natures because according to what i can see natures are rising steadily 250 to about 300 ea so id say buy 10k pure ess which is 1.2mil craft it into nats using the abyss and sell the nats for 300 to 350 ea

300 x 10,000 = 3 mil there ya go you've made 1.8mil profit!

and also i think with your stats you might be able to solo the bandos boss

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

You can craft either laws / Natures because according to what i can see natures are rising steadily 250 to about 300 ea so id say buy 10k pure ess which is 1.2mil craft it into nats using the abyss and sell the nats for 300 to 350 ea

Nats are selling for around 260 ea. Pure ess is unbuyable, even at 149 gp. At those prices, the profit is very low ~1.5k crafts per hour, 110 gp per craft = 165k an hour :roll:

DeviledEgg24.png

Nats are selling for around 260 ea. Pure ess is unbuyable, even at 149 gp. At those prices, the profit is very low ~1.5k crafts per hour, 110 gp per craft = 165k an hour :roll:

But laws are upwards of 345 ea. Meaning a 200(ish) profit per law crafted.

-----

Honestly you listed out all possible fast ways to make money then shot them down. So I don't know what you want anyone to suggest.

The only thing thats proftable these days is RC'in and Monster Hunting. Now with the updates monster hunting is on hold unless you can solo. The only things you can solo you choose not to because of a crap connection. I dunno what to tell you honestly.

Try mith dragons maybe, but your bad connection might scare you away from doingt that too.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

The only thing you haven't shot down so far may be collecting seconds. You can collect about 500-600 whiteberries per hour in Isdafar, selling for 800 ea about.=400,000 gp per hour.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

your asking for more cash but have had a visage drop O.O

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

But laws are upwards of 345 ea. Meaning a 200(ish) profit per law crafted.

-----

Honestly you listed out all possible fast ways to make money then shot them down. So I don't know what you want anyone to suggest.

The only thing thats proftable these days is RC'in and Monster Hunting. Now with the updates monster hunting is on hold unless you can solo. The only things you can solo you choose not to because of a crap connection. I dunno what to tell you honestly.

Try mith dragons maybe, but your bad connection might scare you away from doingt that too.

I guess your right, I'll stick to barrows. Blue, I gave everything away when I quit for 3 months.

DeviledEgg24.png

I really doubt you will find another way to make the money you want without doing whats on the list, because whats on the list is, well, the only ways to make money I know.

You could try going up against metal dragons or change up the way you do barrows, maybe ancient (not big money maker) or verc.