Is Guthan's or Dharok's better for dueling/duel tournaments?

abcdefgh123

To answer the question, it would be highly likely to be dharoks. But both of these sets can be EXTREMELY random so one could easily win against the other, I believe Dharok would win more.

Aside from the question, veracs is actually better then both and also and cheaper then Guthans. But Verac's uses are limited compared to other sets so you may not want to buy it unless you don't mind selling it for he same price (and the risk of falling price)

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Guthans is crap PvP, and Dharoks is too random. Veracs is your best bet, and it's not quite as narrow as Philip says. You can DK, KQ, do barrows and do GWD with it. Probably even more things I can't come up with now.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

It's highly dependent on the situation. If it's a no food tournament and most players are lower level than you, bring Guthans as well. It'll give a big advantage against those lower players.

I'm only saying that because I lost the final round in a Tournament using Veracs against Guthans. :cry: He was higher level though.

In general though, Veracs or Dharoks would be best.

icecube7.jpeg

Is Guthan's or Dharok's better for dueling/duel tournaments? What do you think?

If you where to use Dharoks I'd use whip untill you got under 20 hp or so. Just have a good shield and whip and if you get low maybe bring axe to hopefully hit big. But as mentioned I'd roll with Veracs over any of the sets in PvP.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

dharoks beats guthans in pvp.

and dharoks comes close to veracs in pvp but not too close..

doesnt matter anyway dharoks was enough to get me 1800+ rank and beat other 120s in veracs.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin