- Dragon Axe Raanttt- Fudged it up. Editing.

epeeflecher

Alright a long time ago, i had to get 75 Woodcutting for a Dragon axe. But now these low Woodcutting people come right off Tut island and get D axes at 61 Woodcutting Mother fudger.. Don't think that's fair. I say change it back to 75. This is my most serious rant ever. So don't [bleep] around with this.

Supporter List.

Epee-Signature-2.png

Lmao, so your mad about the req level? It still costs a fair bit of money, and if a person has that much to spend at level 61, then my all means, let them have the axe. If your such a dog in the manger its not their problem. I detect an epic fail in this sector.

It is true that newbies ( the new players, not that "noob" thing) are ignorant of the rules and hate to read the manual and stuff so they understand things better, so now we need to make things.. easier, more time saving, lower standards and requirements for them... Well Jagex has to

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

It was 41 to use it at first, you know.

But why would you want to bump up this solitary Dragon item to 75, when every other piece of Dragon equipment is at 60? What, you have a vendetta against lower levels using the same stuff as you?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

It always was 61.... I don't know where you got 75 from....

It was at one point 41, still no idea where the hell he's getting 75 :-k

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

It always was 61.... I don't know where you got 75 from....

It was at one point 41, still no idea where the hell he's getting 75 :-k

I was meaning while it was a dragon axe rather than a glorified rune one :P... but I don't think I made that clear :uhh:

sig2webzx7.jpg

Oh..you guys took this serious. Knew i should have made it more stupid. Well nevermind

Well why are you wasting out time... if your making a thread ranting about something you know not to be true then it is nothing more than spam....

I have no problem if sombody makes a mistake that we can correct, but prefer not to have my time wasted.

sig2webzx7.jpg