High and Mighty Players

shinikami

I've never posted something like this but;

I can't stand high lv players that think they're better than anyone! They're so immature thinking that because they have got better armour, items and hit higher that they deserve a battle/training area more than the lower lvs do!

I was in blood tower the other day and someone tried to kick me out because of it, had to stick my ground and he left - just get so annoyed!

As you get lower lvs thinking that they're high and mighty but then you get higher lv players that think that everyone is below them!

Shinikami1.png

Noobs come in all shapes and levels.

When I used to be faced against annoying, impatient high level players, i would use my low level to my advantage. Say, at the blue dragons with my halberd, I would switch it to controlled if they started calling me a noob, since controlled hits less, I could wait them out.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I think you should just ignore them. Even telling them that you are their equal may result in an argument that could be avoided.

Many people hide behind their accounts. You just have to be the bigger person.

felter_laur.png

Personality is worth more than a high level. If some high level is being rude to you without any reason, just remember that you're the better person, be it in personality or intelligence.

And hopefully when you're their level, you won't act the same because you know how it feels :)

I'm lv72 yet get lv80s walking over me!

I sometimes hang around lumbridge and help the newbies when they need some advice or just want help with something like a quest or food - helps my own cooking skill!

I remember that I was once their lv, its easy to do so

Shinikami1.png

I can't stand high lv players that think they're better than anyone! They're so immature thinking that because they have got better armour, items and hit higher that they deserve a battle/training area more than the lower lvs do!

I was in blood tower the other day and someone tried to kick me out because of it, had to stick my ground and he left - just get so annoyed!

As you get lower lvs thinking that they're high and mighty but then you get higher lv players that think that everyone is below them!

Best thing to do is just put them on your ignore list. It only satisfy's them when you stick your ground (with words).

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Best thing to do is just put them on your ignore list. It only satisfy's them when you stick your ground (with words).

Yeah but I really wouldnt have any space on my ignore list if I added everyone like that.

Unfortunately the Runescape community is full of jerks like that. Hell, at least its better than these forums, where most people act like sycophants to those with high post counts or popular blogs.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Just have to learn to ignore them, yet in castle wars it is hard to, but then again when I can be bothered to play it!

Don't really see the point of that game

But yeh, skill training when you know you've got the higher skill level compared to the higher combat lv, guess that's the difference

Shinikami1.png

Yeah but I really wouldnt have any space on my ignore list if I added everyone like that.

Unfortunately the Runescape community is full of jerks like that. Hell, at least its better than these forums, where most people act like sycophants to those with high post counts or popular blogs.

Best thing to do is get in the habit of clearing your ignore list once a week. The odds of you bumping into them again are very minimal. :) At least thats what i found.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Someone's already said. Noobs come in all shapes and levels.

I've seen jerk high levels, and annoying low levels. Each side has a bad steroptype.

Low levels think high levels are full of themselves

High levels think low levels are stupid idiot kids who spend their time begging.

To be honest, I hate both.

madmax_410.png

madmax_410.png

Best thing to do is get in the habit of clearing your ignore list once a week. The odds of you bumping into them again are very minimal. :) At least thats what i found.

Actually, I have run into someone that i had ignored about a week ago once before. :lol: Now, that's only happened once to me, and probably never to most other people, that's why I don't clear my ignore list until it's full (which doesn't happen alot, but...).

But, yeah, clearing your ignore list once a week is a good plan, especially if you run into as many jerks as you say.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....