Perm banned or Perm muted? Tell your story here!

Pirate_Felix

i wrote this thread after i got perm banned and perm muted for saying this: "if there would be more yew autoers the price of yew logs would be lower :D"

and u? u also got perm banned or perm muted? post yarr story here!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

i wrote this thread after i got perm banned and perm muted for saying this: "if there would be more yew autoers the price of yew logs would be lower :D"

and u? u also got perm banned or perm muted? post yarr story here!

And you are not angry because of so stupid reason for getting perm muted/banned?

Palas1.png

yes of course im angry, and i know other peeps will be too! so post yarr stories here!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Rule 9 : encouraging other to break rules O_o

:lol:

They LOVE to throw that one around at the slightest possiblity that what your saying might not really be reportable.

Like I got muted for a day apparently for "Trying to hack myself" When I asked a few times the members of our home world and location 99 edgeville -.- ...

Does anyone know this guys pin / password and stuff lol. Its a shame that they could not tell that I had just recently logged in using my own password and entered in my own pin a few minutes before this. :|

O well, next time I dont want to KQ with a mate of mine ive learned to just tell them that and not to try and pull that lame stunt of not being able to access my bank to get my gear out. :lol:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Do forum bans count? cos i had 2 :thumbsup:

the first one i was out of line and some one asked a stupid question so i put a stupid answer (first ban) i apoligise and got a second chance and my 2nd and final ban was on a thread about emos and i said that they're just attention seekers and if they wanted to kill themselves they would've done it.

Well the guys of Jagex didn't even give me a warning or tell me what i said was wrong, they just slapped a perm ban on me so i said "[censor] the RSOF]"

Zaroterasu.png

i got perm muted for saying "jesus christ noobs leave me alone...god im like noob heroen they seem to be addicted to trading me" i thought it was kinda funny jagex didnt lol.i went from 4.0 black marks to 10 from that i think thats a little harsh...i mean if they didnt want me to use "jesus christ" or "heroen" they should ban the words....cause i see nothing wrong with saying either

devle.gif

I got a blackmark for saying youtube on Lightning chat, one of th many reasons I love to spam it every so often :P

W00t i got 10 blkmarks for saying m©opar

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

....happy reporters ftl?. in my opinion- reporting=snitching...this is a game, and they do this..what about in reality? Must got big mouths..

-I Agree With Me

6 years of playing since February 27th 2002

still a classic'er

Wars aren't won by dying for your country, it is won by making the other sons of b*tches die for theirs.period.

I am happy to say that I have not once received a blackmark on any of my accounts. :)

I try my best to abide by the rules, and am always extra careful when I am around wannabe mods who will report you for something as little as sneezing, and even try to trick you into doing/saying something reportable. :evil:

I might not have committed any offences, but my main got hacked once, so I left the game for like a year and then came back and started a-new.

I still miss my previous main though, had a scythe there... :cry:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.